Hill Climb Racing 2 Industrial Deals Beauty Best Books of the Month Shop new men's suiting nav_sap_hiltonhonors_launch Learn more about Amazon Music Unlimited Get 10% cashback on thousands of musical instruments with your Amazon.com Store Credit Card Starting at $39.99 Grocery Handmade Tote Bags Book a house cleaner for 2 or more hours on Amazon Transparent Transparent Transparent  Introducing Echo Show Introducing All-New Fire HD 10 with Alexa hands-free $149.99 Kindle Oasis, unlike any Kindle you've ever held AutoRip in CDs & Vinyl Tailgating ToyHW17_gno

Showing 1-10 of 11 reviews(Verified Purchases). See all 11 reviews
on March 1, 2014
Look at the price. Look at the description. There are no surprises here. It's a pouch. A gas mask goes inside. Short and sweet.

Now for the stuff you might really care about. Whoever designed this knew that most MOLLE mounted mask bags go on the side. It's actually very nice. Works great for me. It's so much easier than the old green bags that the M40's came with. The exterior is that Tuff cloth stuff that seems to last forever. Seems like everything I have is either made of that or cordura. The pouch has two flaps on the sides that allow this thing to expand a little. I have a mask that fits the listed dimensions perfectly and this thing snugged down to the tightest it would go. My mask has a side screw filter, so even with filter attached it doesn't take up more space. With all the expansion space available a front filter mask should still fit fairly easily. The inside material is a non scratch material that treats my mask surfaces well.

For what I paid for it, this thing is as close to perfect as you get.
on March 3, 2014
I bought this pouch to go one the back of my condor battle belt and stuff a gas mask in. Based on the picture provided I believed the pouch to go on with the opening facing up. The straps on the back however are horizontal so the pouch will open to the left or the right. While this was a slight inconvenience I recycled some old straps I lad laying around and a couple lengths of 550 cord to put it on the way I wanted. I have no other complaints outside of this. The pouch is well constructed and serves its purpose well.
on September 12, 2014
This pouch is great for camping, they hold alot actually! I have alot of these type pouches, different types and different sizes. Work great for camping items! This one I use for my folding camp stove, can fuel, can opener and matches. Great product!
on September 21, 2013
Excellent for civi masks. The old czech or pre OIF masks fit perfectly. Molle straps make it easy and versatile. Newer masks with screw type filters dont fit as well, but if youre building a rig for survival its outstanding!!!
on December 16, 2013
I use it as a binocular case and it works perfect. I like the draw string inner (built in) sack.
on May 9, 2013
This gas mask pouch is very well made. The stiching and the material is top notch. Its also very compact and easy to attach to a back pack with molle webbing . Would highly recommend this product.
on May 10, 2013
I purchased this to fit a MSA gas mask. It is a perfect fit. I wanted it for a molle tactical vest so I would not have to wear it on my thigh, it was perfect for that. Well made and inexpensive.
on December 16, 2011
This is a, GAS MASK POUCH!
KNOT a ladies handbag.. GOT IT???
LOL, Just jokin!

This is a well made unit, at a very attractive price point!
Northstar Tactical, has done a good job with this..
No frills, gets the job done..
on February 23, 2012
Good sturdy gas mask, correct size, good color match to other molle pockets. Buckle appears to be heavy duty. Shipped fast.
on September 12, 2011
Despite the appearance on this page, when you fit this pouch to your MOLLE vest/plate carrier it will NOT be upright! It's sideways and whatever you're storing in there will fall out if you need to yank it out in a hurry. Knock yourself out if you need a sideways pouch, though.

Other than the orientation of the pouch which has rendered this absolutely useless for my purposes, the build quality of this pouch is quite sturdy and the solid snap-on buttons are a good touch.

Please make sure that you are posting in the form of a question.