- Series: Native Art of the Pacific Northwest: A Bill Holm Center
- Paperback: 144 pages
- Publisher: University of Washington Press; second edition edition (December 2, 2014)
- Language: English
- ISBN-10: 0295994274
- ISBN-13: 978-0295994277
- Product Dimensions: 0.5 x 7.5 x 9.2 inches
- Shipping Weight: 14.4 ounces (View shipping rates and policies)
- Average Customer Review: 5 customer reviews
- Amazon Best Sellers Rank: #186,743 in Books (See Top 100 in Books)
Enter your mobile number or email address below and we'll send you a link to download the free Kindle App. Then you can start reading Kindle books on your smartphone, tablet, or computer - no Kindle device required.
To get the free app, enter your mobile phone number.
Northwest Coast Indian Art: An Analysis of Form, 50th Anniversary Edition (Native Art of the Pacific Northwest: A Bill Holm Center) second edition Edition
Use the Amazon App to scan ISBNs and compare prices.
The Amazon Book Review
Author interviews, book reviews, editors picks, and more. Read it now
Frequently bought together
Customers who bought this item also bought
About the Author
Bill Holm is professor emeritus of art history at the University of Washington and curator emeritus of Northwest Coast Indian art at the Burke Museum of Natural History and Culture.