- Aluminum oxide is durable and the most common abrasive grain
- Type 01 wheels are straight (also called flat) cut-off wheels, and are used for peripheral grinding
- Small diameter wheels for use with horizontal and straight shaft grinders
- Reinforced design helps provide safety, strength, and straight cuts
- Resin bonds soften under the heat of grinding, releasing dulled abrasive grains
0 items added
To add items, choose from the table below
Image is representative of the product family. Select individual products in the table below for more specific images and product specifications
Norton Gemini Fast Cut Small Diameter Reinforced Abrasive Flat Cut-off Wheel, Type 01, Aluminum Oxide
|Price:||$2.75 - $278.42|
|Sale:||Lower price available on select options|
|Brand Name||Norton Abrasives - St. Gobain|
|Grit Material Type||Aluminum Oxide|
|Style Name||Type 1|
This shopping feature will continue to load items. In order to navigate out of this carousel please use your heading shortcut key to navigate to the next or previous heading.
Customers Who Viewed This Item Also Viewed
Page 1 of 1 Start overPage 1 of 1
Top Customer Reviews
By Maureen F. Blake on July 11, 2015
Fastening Type: Round HolePart Number: 66243510654Outside Diameter: 4Number of Items: 5Thickness: 1/16Max Rotational Speed: 19100Grit Type: N/AArbor Hole Diameter: 1/4 Verified PurchaseComment Sending feedback...
great product, quick shipping, accurate
Thank you for your feedback.
Sorry, we failed to record your vote. Please try again
Pages with Related Products. See and discover other items: steel wheel