- Shipping Weight: 0.8 ounces
- Domestic Shipping: Item can be shipped within U.S.
- International Shipping: This item can be shipped to select countries outside of the U.S. Learn More
- ASIN: B000T9LUBU
- Item model number: 12608434
- Date first available at Amazon.com: July 13, 2007
- Average Customer Review: 186 customer reviews
- Amazon Best Sellers Rank: #8,956 in Software (See Top 100 in Software) Product Warranty: For warranty information about this product, please click here
Norton Internet Security 2008 up to 3 Users [OLD VERSION]
|Price:||$39.95 & FREE Shipping. Details|
Fulfillment by Amazon (FBA) is a service we offer sellers that lets them store their products in Amazon's fulfillment centers, and we directly pack, ship, and provide customer service for these products. Something we hope you'll especially enjoy: FBA items qualify for FREE Shipping and .
If you're a seller, Fulfillment by Amazon can help you increase your sales. We invite you to learn more about Fulfillment by Amazon .
- Norton Identity Safe keeps your personal information and identity safe when you buy, bank and browse online
- Start, scan, and run faster. Improved performance delivers an enhanced online experience
- Get help fast with free online technical support via live chat and email all from within the product
- Optimized product design improves scan times and decreases impact on system startup and resource usage
- SONAR technology delivers behavior-based protection that can detect emerging spyware and viruses even before traditional signature-based definitions are available
Customers also shopped for
What do you do to keep yourself healthy? Norton Internet Security Suite 2008 is designed to keep your PC healthy. Every time you visit the Internet, there are hackers, predators, and weapons ready to usurp your identity and destroy your computer. It can happen quickly and silently. Some viruses present on the web can have delay mechanisms that can halt use of your computer days, weeks, months ahead. Norton Internet Security Suite 2008 scans your PC for potential pathogens, points them out, and helps eliminate them. It provides regular updates to your system to eliminate any new viruses. It also provides a strong firewall acting as a shield while you're online. Control spam with built-in filter technologies. Enjoy the Internet and safeguard your PC and peripherals with the power and reliability that Symantec is famous for. Be safe when your PC has Norton Internet Security Suite 2008 installed. Intrusion Prevention automatically shields newly discovered security vulnerabilities Network protection configures security settings when logged on at home, or on public networks Full System Scan performs a deep scan to remove existing viruses, spyware and other threats Norton Protection Center provides a central place to easily check overall security settings Includes protection updates and new product features as available throughout the renewable service period Windows Vista friendly
Top customer reviews
Google ".Net 3.0" to quickly find the Microsoft .Net download site. Download that, then go back through 'Microsoft Update' to load all the latest patches. I had to download more than 135MB of required patches after downloading .Net 3.0. (My system was fully up to date, WinXP Pro SP2, .Net 1.1 and 2.0, before adding .Net 3.0. The patches apparently are related to .Net 3.0.)
I ended up having to find and run their removal tool after the botched initial attempts to install. Not sure if that was necessary in hindsight, but they seemed to require it. It's a trick to find that tool, too, but keep looking. Symantec/Norton claims that they only support IE, too, but Firefox seemed to work.
After the terrible installation, it seems to be an improvement on Norton Internet Security 2008.
There's always some glitch to installing Norton products--one try is never enough, even if you're very computer literate.
My other comment is that if you have a previous Norton subscription, don't install your new product until the very last day, because they'll never give you even a day's credit for your previous subscription, even though they start nagging you to renew at least a month in advance. You'd drop a magazine subscription that did that!
The first virus I acquired I couldn't
and Norton's customer service gave me
the run around. Bottom Line, I wasted my money.
Benefit of the doubt? I'm sure you didn't know
this product sucked. Your delivery was fast and
free and had it been a good product, the price was
right. Sorry for the bad review.
Most recent customer reviews
The Norton Internet Security Window is very helpful only to those who have absolutely...Read more