- Available in two configurations
- For use on die grinders to clean and debur a recessed area or the inside diameter of a tube or pipe
- Knot wire end brushes for more aggressive cutting
- Crimped wire end brushes for lighter brushing action and contoured surfaces
- Better performance level~
Have one to sell?
Norton Stem Mounted Knotted End Brush, Carbon Bristles, 0.014" Wire Size, 1/4" Shank Diameter, 1" Diameter (Pack of 1)
|Price:||$15.28 & FREE Shipping on orders over $49. Details|
Only 5 left in stock (more on the way).
Ships from and sold by Amazon.com.
2 new from $15.28
Specifications for this item
|Brand Name||Norton Abrasives - St. Gobain|
|Arbor Hole Diameter||N/A inches|
|Fastening Type||Round Shank|
|Item Weight||0.16 ounces|
|Material Type||Carbon Steel|
|Max Rotational Speed||20000 RPM|
|Number of Items||1|
|Outside Diameter||1 inches|
|Shank Diameter||1/4 inches|
|Wire Diameter||0.014 inches|
Wire End Brushes for use on die grinders to clean and debur a recessed area or the inside diameter of a tube or pipe. Powder-coated and color-coded hubs won't rust, preventing cross-contamination for the end-user. Choose red hubs for steel applications or blue hubs for stainless steel use. Typical applications include cleaning rust, scale and dirt, light deburring, edge blending, roughening for adhesion, finishing for appearance, finish preparation prior to plating or painting.
There are no customer reviews yet.