- Get 1 Qualifying Items for $29.99 when you purchase 1 Norton Security Deluxe for 5 Devices offered by Amazon.com. Here's how (restrictions apply)
Other Sellers on Amazon
+ Free Shipping
+ Free Shipping
Norton Security Deluxe - 5 Device [Key Card]
|Price:||$29.99 & FREE Shipping. Details|
|You Save:||$50.00 (63%)|
- Norton Security Deluxe secures up to 5 PCs, Macs, iOS & Android devices - A physical activation key code will be mailed to you (select ‘PC/Mac Download’ option for instant download of activation code). This product is 2018 ready!
- Antivirus is included, and your protection is always up-to-date to defend against ransomeware, spyware, malware, and unsafe websites, while safeguarding your identity and online transactions
- Norton consistently outperforms the competition in independent, head-to-head tests; Winner of AV-TEST’s coveted Best Protection Award and 39x winner of PC Magazine Editor’s Choice Award
- Please note that if you have an existing Norton subscription, your old subscription days do not get added to this new subscription, so it’s best to activate your new subscription when the old one is about to expire
- Installs in minutes, rated highest in usability, includes unlimited 24/7 access to a Norton technician, and offers a 100% guarantee that helps keep you virus free or your money back!
Important Activation InformationFor sale and distribution only in the US.
Please note that if you have an existing Norton subscription, your old subscription days do not get added to this new subscription, so it's best to activate your new subscription when the old one is about to expire.
Frequently bought together
Customers who bought this item also bought
Have a question?
Find answers in product info, Q&As, reviews
Please make sure that you are posting in the form of a question.
From the manufacturer
|1 PC or Mac||Up to 5 PCs, Macs, smartphones or tablets||Up to 10 PCs, Macs, smartphones or tablets|
|Safeguards you against viruses, spyware, malware and other online attacks||✓||✓||✓|
|Provides more than just antivirus by protecting your identity and online transactions||✓||✓||✓|
|Out-performs the competition confirmed by independent, head-to-head tests||✓||✓||✓|
|Includes our 100% guarantee. We’ll help keep you virus-free, or give you a refund.**||✓||✓||✓|
|Offers unlimited access by phone or live chat to expert help from a Norton technician||✓||✓||✓|
|Allows mix-and-match security to fit any combination of devices for essential multi-device security||✓||✓|
|Enables you to set up and manage security for multiple devices through an easy-to-use web portal||✓||✓|
|Lets you move protection from one of your devices to another||✓||✓|
|Provides an additional layer of protection from ransomware by backing up your PC files in the cloud||✓|
|Helps you and your kids explore, learn and enjoy their connected world safely||✓|
Windows Operating Systems
Microsoft Windows XP (all 32-bit versions) with Service Pack 3 (SP 3) or later
Microsoft Windows Vista (all versions) with Service Pack 1 (SP 1) or later
Microsoft Windows 7 (all versions) with Service Pack 1 (SP 1) or later
Microsoft Windows 8/8.1 (all versions). Some protection features are not available in Windows 8 Start screen browsers.
Microsoft Windows 10 (all versions). Edge browser not supported.
For sale and distribution only in the US.
Mac Operating Systems
Current and previous two versions of Mac OS X.
Mobile Operating Systems
Android 4.0.3 or later. Must have Google Play app installed.
Android 4 or later required for Norton Family Premier Android app.
iOS 8 or later.
For more details on the awards please visit the official website.
Norton Security Deluxe protects your identity and financial data from cybercrime. If you pay your bills on your smartphone, shop on your tablet or keep important financial information on your laptop, get Norton Security Deluxe for one easy solution that protects up to five of your devices-PCs, Macs, smartphones, and tablets-all backed by our 100% guarantee. To be eligible for the Virus Protection Promise, you must purchase, renew or upgrade your Norton subscription directly from Symantec, or subscribe to the Norton Automatic Renewal Service.
Platform: PC/Mac Key Card | Edition: 5 Device
Top customer reviews
There was a problem filtering reviews right now. Please try again later.
Shame on Norton for not offering existing customers the best price.
Cheers to Amazon for offering the best price!
I originally gave this product a 3 star review. I am now retracting that review and rating to 1 star.
In a matter of days, this product slowed my computer down considerably.
I build, repair and maintain computers for a living,
I, of course, uninstalled my previous security suite, did a cleanup and made sure that my operating system was up to date and in tip top shape. I also checked my internet speed before, during and after to rule out networking and ISP issues. My speed was consistently high throughout.
I then called Symantec for a refund after only a week of use.
They directed me to a form on their web site that was pathetic to fill out. That form ALSO had to be printed out and MAILED to them via the USPS. THEN they told me it would take about SIX WEEKS to get my refund,. ,
Can you imagine that a company that is an INTERNET COMPANY requires a form be sent to them via SNAIL MAIL?
I, and millions of others who return this product are in essence giving them an interest free loan for six weeks.
SO, the product SLOWS down your computer and they will make you jump through hoops to get a refund,
Thank God that bought it through AMAZON where they just gave me a refund in a matter of one minute on the phone with them.
KUDO's TO AMAZON ! ! !
Issues I've had:
1. when renewal came up, I got a nag screen almost daily on each of my 4 systems for a month telling me my subscription was running out. that is about 4 screens almost daily that need to be manually closed. If you renew through norton, the subscription clock resets to 365 days, not 365 + how many days before your subscription runs out.
2. The subscription on the norton site cost for me (norton 360 to norton security deluxe) was 101.00 dollars. I purchased the update on Amazon for over 50% less.
3. Occasionally, Norton will bring my systems hard drive resources to 100% used, meaning my system locks up while I am trying to work. Longest time was over an hour. Called customer service on this issue. Very friendly CSR using chat window- gave her access to my computer using a norton service tech tool. Over an hour later, I gave up - she could not work due to connection dropping every couple minutes.