- Save $105 off MSRP on Rosetta Stone 24 Month Online Subscriptions when you purchase 1 or more of select software products. Here's how (restrictions apply)
Norton Security Deluxe - 5 Device [Key Card]
|Price:||$29.94 & FREE Shipping.Details|
|You Save:||$50.05 (63%)|
- Norton Security Deluxe secures up to 5 PCs, Macs, iOS & Android devices - A physical activation key code will be mailed to you (select ‘PC/Mac Download’ option for instant download of activation code). This product is 2018 ready
- Antivirus is included, and your protection is always up-to-date to defend against ransomeware, spyware, malware, and unsafe websites, while safeguarding your identity and online transactions
- Norton consistently outperforms the competition in independent, head-to-head tests; Winner of AV-TEST’s coveted Best Protection Award and 39x winner of PC Magazine Editor’s Choice Award
- Please note that if you have an existing Norton subscription, your old subscription days do not get added to this new subscription, so it’s best to activate your new subscription when the old one is about to expire
- Installs in minutes, rated highest in usability, includes unlimited 24/7 access to a Norton technician, and offers a 100% guarantee that helps keep you virus free or your money back
Have a question?
Find answers in product info, Q&As, reviews
Please make sure that you are posting in the form of a question.
From the manufacturer
|1 PC or Mac||Up to 5 PCs, Macs, smartphones or tablets||Up to 10 PCs, Macs, smartphones or tablets|
|Safeguards you against viruses, spyware, malware and other online attacks||✓||✓||✓|
|Provides more than just antivirus by protecting your identity and online transactions||✓||✓||✓|
|Out-performs the competition confirmed by independent, head-to-head tests||✓||✓||✓|
|Includes our 100% guarantee. We’ll help keep you virus-free, or give you a refund.**||✓||✓||✓|
|Offers unlimited access by phone or live chat to expert help from a Norton technician||✓||✓||✓|
|Allows mix-and-match security to fit any combination of devices for essential multi-device security||✓||✓|
|Enables you to set up and manage security for multiple devices through an easy-to-use web portal||✓||✓|
|Lets you move protection from one of your devices to another||✓||✓|
|Provides an additional layer of protection from ransomware by backing up your PC files in the cloud||✓|
|Helps you and your kids explore, learn and enjoy their connected world safely||✓|
Windows Operating Systems
Microsoft Windows XP (all 32-bit versions) with Service Pack 3 (SP 3) or later
Microsoft Windows Vista (all versions) with Service Pack 1 (SP 1) or later
Microsoft Windows 7 (all versions) with Service Pack 1 (SP 1) or later
Microsoft Windows 8/8.1 (all versions). Some protection features are not available in Windows 8 Start screen browsers.
Microsoft Windows 10 (all versions). Edge browser not supported.
For sale and distribution only in the US.
Mac Operating Systems
Current and previous two versions of Mac OS X.
Mobile Operating Systems
Android 4.0.3 or later. Must have Google Play app installed.
Android 4 or later required for Norton Family Premier Android app.
iOS 8 or later.
For more details on the awards please visit the official website.
Norton Security Deluxe protects your identity and financial data from cybercrime. If you pay your bills on your smartphone, shop on your tablet or keep important financial information on your laptop, get Norton Security Deluxe for one easy solution that protects up to five of your devices-PCs, Macs, smartphones, and tablets-all backed by our 100% guarantee. To be eligible for the Virus Protection Promise, you must purchase, renew or upgrade your Norton subscription directly from Symantec, or subscribe to the Norton Automatic Renewal Service.
Platform: PC/Mac Key Card | Edition: 5 Device
Top customer reviews
There was a problem filtering reviews right now. Please try again later.
Shame on Norton for not offering existing customers the best price.
Cheers to Amazon for offering the best price!
Originally I just wanted to reduce the space the tool bar took up, but now I don't want Norton censoring out opinions about Norton - or any other item Norton decides it doesn't care for.
PS - Norton's own solution - Right-clicking the Norton button - did not work for me to take care of the screen problem. On Firefox, the tools - extension - got rid of the toolbar. Or the SafeSearch toolbar can be hidden, but still function. Before the censoring, I would have just hidden the toolbar. Also, tons of adverts show up when using Norton Safe Search.