Norton Security Deluxe - 5 Device [Download Code]
|You Save:||$50.00 (63%)|
- Note: Product accesses is updated constantly, as it is a subscription product
- Norton Security Deluxe secures up to 5 PCs, Macs, iOS & Android devices - Instantly download and receive your activation code to be protected in minutes! This product is 2018 ready!
- Antivirus is included, and your protection is always up-to-date to defend against ransomeware, spyware, malware, and unsafe websites, while safeguarding your identity and online transactions
- Norton consistently outperforms the competition in independent, head-to-head tests; Winner of AV-TEST’s coveted Best Protection Award and 39x winner of PC Magazine Editor’s Choice Award
- Please note that if you have an existing Norton subscription, your old subscription days do not get added to this new subscription, so it’s best to activate your new subscription when the old one is about to expire
- Installs in minutes, rated highest in usability, includes unlimited 24/7 access to a Norton technician, and offers a 100% guarantee that helps keep you virus free or your money back!
Customers who viewed this item also viewed
Customers also shopped for
Have a question?
Find answers in product info, Q&As, reviews
From the manufacturer
|1 PC or Mac||Up to 5 PCs, Macs, smartphones or tablets||Up to 10 PCs, Macs, smartphones or tablets|
|Safeguards you against viruses, spyware, malware and other online attacks||✓||✓||✓|
|Provides more than just antivirus by protecting your identity and online transactions||✓||✓||✓|
|Out-performs the competition confirmed by independent, head-to-head tests||✓||✓||✓|
|Includes our 100% guarantee. We’ll help keep you virus-free, or give you a refund.**||✓||✓||✓|
|Offers unlimited access by phone or live chat to expert help from a Norton technician||✓||✓||✓|
|Allows mix-and-match security to fit any combination of devices for essential multi-device security||✓||✓|
|Enables you to set up and manage security for multiple devices through an easy-to-use web portal||✓||✓|
|Lets you move protection from one of your devices to another||✓||✓|
|Provides an additional layer of protection from ransomware by backing up your PC files in the cloud||✓|
|Helps you and your kids explore, learn and enjoy their connected world safely||✓|
Windows Operating Systems
Mac Operating Systems
Current and previous two versions of macOS. Norton Family and Norton Family Premier features not supported.
Mobile Operating Systems
Android Operating Systems
Auto-scan of apps on Google Play is supported on Android 4.0 or later, except for Samsung devices. Samsung devices running Android 4.2 or later are supported. For earlier versions of Android, the Google Play “Share” function must be used to scan apps on Google Play.
iOS Operating Systems
Norton Security Deluxe protects your identity and financial data from cybercrime. If you pay your bills on your smartphone, shop on your tablet or keep important financial information on your laptop, get Norton Security Deluxe for one easy solution that protects up to five of your devices—PCs, Macs, smartphones, and tablets—all backed by our 100% guarantee.**
Additional Supported OS:
- Android 2.3 or later. Must have Google Play app installed
- iOS 5 or later
- Mac OS X 10.12 Sierra
Platform: Download Code [12 month] | Edition: 5 Device
Would you like to tell us about a lower price?
Top customer reviews
There was a problem filtering reviews right now. Please try again later.
Shame on Norton for not offering existing customers the best price.
Cheers to Amazon for offering the best price!
I originally gave this product a 3 star review. I am now retracting that review and rating to 1 star.
In a matter of days, this product slowed my computer down considerably.
I build, repair and maintain computers for a living,
I, of course, uninstalled my previous security suite, did a cleanup and made sure that my operating system was up to date and in tip top shape. I also checked my internet speed before, during and after to rule out networking and ISP issues. My speed was consistently high throughout.
I then called Symantec for a refund after only a week of use.
They directed me to a form on their web site that was pathetic to fill out. That form ALSO had to be printed out and MAILED to them via the USPS. THEN they told me it would take about SIX WEEKS to get my refund,. ,
Can you imagine that a company that is an INTERNET COMPANY requires a form be sent to them via SNAIL MAIL?
I, and millions of others who return this product are in essence giving them an interest free loan for six weeks.
SO, the product SLOWS down your computer and they will make you jump through hoops to get a refund,
Thank God that bought it through AMAZON where they just gave me a refund in a matter of one minute on the phone with them.
KUDO's TO AMAZON ! ! !
Originally I just wanted to reduce the space the tool bar took up, but now I don't want Norton censoring out opinions about Norton - or any other item Norton decides it doesn't care for.
PS - Norton's own solution - Right-clicking the Norton button - did not work for me to take care of the screen problem. On Firefox, the tools - extension - got rid of the toolbar. Or the SafeSearch toolbar can be hidden, but still function. Before the censoring, I would have just hidden the toolbar. Also, tons of adverts show up when using Norton Safe Search.
Most recent customer reviews
NOT AS ADVERTIZED