- Platform: Windows 8 / 7 / Vista / XP / 10, Mac OS X 10.8 Mountain Lion
- Media: Software Download
This item is currently unavailable.
Norton Security Deluxe - 5 Devices; Amazon Exclusive 15-month Subscription
We don't know when or if this item will be available again.
- Norton Security Deluxe secures up to 5 PCs, Macs, iOS & Android devices - Instantly download and receive your activation code to be protected in minutes!
- Antivirus is included, and your protection is always up-to-date to defend against spyware, malware, and unsafe websites, while safeguarding your identity and online transactions
- Norton consistently outperforms the competition in independent, head-to-head tests; Winner of AV-TEST’s coveted Best Protection Award and 37 time winner of PC Magazine Editor’s Choice Award
- Please note that if you have an existing Norton subscription, your old subscription days do not get added to this new subscription, so it’s best to activate your new subscription when the old one is about to expire
- Installs in minutes, rated highest in usability, includes unlimited 24/7 access to a Norton technician, and offers a 100% guarantee that helps keep you virus free or your money back!
Customers who bought this item also bought
Customers who viewed this item also viewed
Have a question?
Find answers in product info, Q&As, reviews
Please make sure that you are posting in the form of a question.
Would you like to tell us about a lower price?
- Supported OS: Windows 8 Windows 8 Windows 7 Windows Vista Windows XP Mac OS X 10.8 Mountain Lion
From the manufacturer
|1 PC or Mac||Up to 5 PCs, Macs, smartphones or tablets||Up to 10 PCs, Macs, smartphones or tablets|
|Safeguards you against viruses, spyware, malware and other online attacks||✓||✓||✓|
|Provides more than just antivirus by protecting your identity and online transactions||✓||✓||✓|
|Out-performs the competition confirmed by independent, head-to-head tests||✓||✓||✓|
|Includes our 100% guarantee. We’ll help keep you virus-free, or give you a refund.**||✓||✓||✓|
|Offers unlimited access by phone or live chat to expert help from a Norton technician||✓||✓||✓|
|Allows mix-and-match security to fit any combination of devices for essential multi-device security||✓||✓|
|Enables you to set up and manage security for multiple devices through an easy-to-use web portal||✓||✓|
|Lets you move protection from one of your devices to another||✓||✓|
|Provides an additional layer of protection from ransomware by backing up your PC files in the cloud||✓|
|Helps you and your kids explore, learn and enjoy their connected world safely||✓|
Windows Operating Systems
Microsoft Windows XP (all 32-bit versions) with Service Pack 3 (SP 3) or later
Microsoft Windows Vista (all versions) with Service Pack 1 (SP 1) or later
Microsoft Windows 7 (all versions) with Service Pack 1 (SP 1) or later
Microsoft Windows 8/8.1 (all versions). Some protection features are not available in Windows 8 Start screen browsers.
Microsoft Windows 10 (all versions). Edge browser not supported.
For sale and distribution only in the US.
Mac Operating Systems
Current and previous two versions of Mac OS X.
Mobile Operating Systems
Android 4.0.3 or later. Must have Google Play app installed.
Android 4 or later required for Norton Family Premier Android app.
iOS 8 or later.
For more details on the awards please visit the official website.
What other items do customers buy after viewing this item?
Top customer reviews
There was a problem filtering reviews right now. Please try again later.
Note: When your Norton product starts giving popups telling you to renew do not click Renew or it will take you to Norton's site where you will pay the regular renewal rate, which is higher than just buying a new product. Instead, just come to Amazon, buy it here, then go to the Norton website and enter your new product key. Amazon has a little popup telling you exactly what to do. The only caveat is to do it when you have only a couple of days left on your subscription because the remaining days will be lost.
Remember that Norton Family parental controls are only built into Norton Security Premium, if you need them. (Or you can buy Norton Family separately.)
This is the best deal on the best security software I have ever seen. Competition is a great thing. Norton products just keep getting better.
1. Renewal via existing installation with a credit card that's already on file when you first signed up for an Norton account, $89.99 per year
2. Buying in physical stores, such as Costco, Best Buy, etc, these are OK, except the trouble of getting to the store, $29,99 - $59.99 per year
3. AMAZON!!! No driving needed, downloaded in seconds, installed in less than a minute, and the best part? Price is $19.99 per 15-month subscription
ENOUGH Said, it took me less than a minutes from purchasing via this particular link + get the product installation key, to fully protected for another 15 months to take care of Norton Internet 2017 renewal and installation.
My question: why does it cost nearly 4 times to buy DIRECTLY from Symantec????