- Knotted wire design provides added rigidity for extra cutting power
- Ideal for welding and metal fabrication applications (removing weld scale spatter, extra-heavy rust and corrosion, or surface roughening)
- Small diameter wheels are used for small- to medium-duty jobs requiring flexibility and lighter brushing action
- Use on right angle grinders
- Better performance level~
0 items added
To add items, choose from the table below
Image is representative of the product family. Select individual products in the table below for more specific images and product specifications
Norton Standard Wire Wheel Brush, Threaded Hole, Carbon Steel, Full Twist Knotted
|Price:||$17.35 - $74.11|
|Brand Name||Norton Abrasives - St. Gobain|
|Grit Material Type||Carbon Steel|
|Fastening Type||Threaded Hole|
|Material Type||Carbon Steel|
|Shank Diameter||N/A inches|
This shopping feature will continue to load items. In order to navigate out of this carousel please use your heading shortcut key to navigate to the next or previous heading.
Customers Who Viewed This Item Also Viewed
Page 1 of 1 Start overPage 1 of 1
Norton Standard Twist Knot Wire Wheel Brushes. Powder-coated, red-colored hubs won't rust, preventing cross-contamination for the end-user. For steel applications. Typical applications include cleaning rust, scale and dirt, light deburring, edge blending, roughening for adhesion, finishing for appearance, finish preparation prior to plating or painting.
There are no customer reviews yet.