- Series: Archival classics series
- Paperback: 288 pages
- Publisher: Society of American Archivists (2003)
- Language: English
- ISBN-10: 1931666040
- ISBN-13: 978-1931666046
- Package Dimensions: 8.6 x 5.8 x 1 inches
- Shipping Weight: 3.6 pounds
- Average Customer Review: Be the first to review this item
- Amazon Best Sellers Rank: #4,725,104 in Books (See Top 100 in Books)
Enter your mobile number or email address below and we'll send you a link to download the free Kindle App. Then you can start reading Kindle books on your smartphone, tablet, or computer - no Kindle device required.
To get the free app, enter your mobile phone number.
Norton on archives: The writings of Margaret Cross Norton on archival & records management (Archival classics series) Paperback – 2003
The Amazon Book Review
Author interviews, book reviews, editors picks, and more. Read it now
Customers who bought this item also bought
What other items do customers buy after viewing this item?
About the Author
Thornton W. Mitchell is North Carolina state archivist in Raleigh.
Ernst Posner is a former dean of the Graduate School, American University, Washington, D.C.
Browse award-winning titles. See more