|Fits as expected||
|Price:||$19.90 - $28.90 & Free Return on some sizes and colors|
- rubber sole
- Heel measures approximately 0.87 inches"
- NATURAL RUBBER KEEPS YOU DRY: Even on the wettest, snowiest days you can enjoy dry feet. Lined with cotton for comfortable all day wear. Look great in the garden, doing any outdoor chores or even about town. Choose from 14 different rain boots in fashionable solids and prints.
- MID SHAFT FOR COMFORT AND SPLASH PROTECTION: The 11.25-inch tall shaft gives you comfort and nice coverage so your calves stay protected from splashes and mud. The glossy finish washes clean easily so you always look great.
- NONSLIP SOLES FOR BETTER TRACTION: Rubber lug slip-resistant tread soles provide a stable platform for your foot - so every step you take is a safe one. 7/8" heel height and 3/8" platform.
- RUNS 1/2 SIZE BIG: You'll have plenty of room for thick, warm socks or liners as these wellies run a half size large. Calf opening is approximately 14-inches around.
- NO QUESTIONS ASKED 30-DAY GUARANTEE: No need to guess - take a full 30 days to ensure they fit. If they don't meet your expectations, simply return them unworn for a no questions asked refund.
Customers who bought this item also bought
Classic, Stylish Rainboots That Fit Great
You'll find yourself looking forward to stormy, rainy days just so you get to wear your cute wellies. Feminine styling that comes in 14 gorgeous solids and patterns - all in an easy-to-clean high gloss finish.
Step Out With Confidence
No matter how wet, muddy, or slick the terrain is, these rain boots come with a nonslip rubber lug sole tread that resists slipping. The 7/8-inch heel and 3/8-inch platform gives your foot stability. Sizes run a half size large so you can layer on your warmest, thickest socks or liners.
Avoid Muddy Splashes in Comfort
The 11.25-inch boot shaft gives your calf excellent protection from mud and wet splashes. The natural rubber construction ensures moisture stays out so your feet remain perfectly dry on the wettest days.
No Question Asked 30-Day Guarantee
No need to guess - take a full 30 days to ensure they fit. If they don't meet your expectations, simply return them unworn for a no questions asked refund.
Order Your New Norty Women's Hurricane Wellies Today and Enjoy Warm, Dry Feet on Even the Wettest Days - 38734
- Shipping Information: View shipping rates and policies
- ASIN: B01AF6NRVC
- Date first available at Amazon.com: January 10, 2016
- Average Customer Review:
Top customer reviews
I order a size larger than I wear just because typically shoes and clothes online I need a size up most of the time since many are made in/come from China and their sizing is usually a bit off. However, I should have ordered my true size on these. They are a little big but that is my fault for sizing up especially since the listing said they ran a half size big. So I would order your actual size unless you want them big for wearing real heavy socks in or something.
The sole on these is nice and thick with a nice tread on the bottom. The lining inside is really nice and there is even a removable insole inside if you wanted to remove or replace. These have kept my feet nice and dry and they are very comfortable (even being a little big on me.) I love that these come in a wide range of colors too. Overall, a really nice boot that fits well, is great quality and looks stylish even though it's a rain boot. Definitely would recommend these for just casual wear when it's wet outside or if you own or work on a farm they'd be great too!
I received this product for free in exchange for an honest and unbiased review. No compensation for a positive review was provided. All of my reviews are based 100% off of my experience with the product and I never guarantee a positive review.
Second, these boots are pretty comfortable. Would I want to wear them for a long walk or for running? Probably not, but I can use them when I walk my dog and client dogs. I hate having wet socks, so keeping my feet dry helps a lot on the comfort scale. So far, I haven't noticed blisters or anything, and am hoping it stays that way. They may be a little tight around the calves, but not unbearably so and I am willing to bet that the more I get out and am able to walk all summer, the better they will fit.
Third, these are cute! I can often be seen walking my own dog around the neighborhood and I also have a dog walking business. I can't think of too many boots that are more appropriate for me. Seriously, these boots look like they were made for me.
Fourth, the price was right, the fit was good and there is really nothing to say negative. Unless blisters start popping up or the boots fall apart in the next month, I don't see any downsides.
Overall, these are super cute rain boots for a great price!