Other Sellers on Amazon
+ Free Shipping
+ Free Shipping
+ Free Shipping
Nostalgia Electrics RMO400RED Retro Series .9 CF Microwave Oven, Red
- Enter your model number to make sure this fits.
- 0.9-cubic foot capacity
- Unique sleek, retro styling with chrome accents
- Dial controls feature 12 pre-programmed settings for a variety of different foods
- LED display with digital clock
- Product Built to North American Electrical Standards
Customers who bought this item also bought
Customers who viewed this item also viewed
Compare to similar items
This item Nostalgia Electrics RMO400RED Retro Series .9 CF Microwave Oven, Red
Exclusively for Prime members
|FREE Shipping||FREE Shipping||FREE Shipping|
|Sold By||Available from these sellers||home & etc...||Amazon.com||Amazon.com||Amazon.com||Amazon.com|
|Color||Red||Mint Green||Metallic Red||Red with Chrome||Metallic Red||Black|
|Item Dimensions||15 x 19 x 11 in||17.6 x 12.7 x 10.6 in||20.2 x 16.54 x 12.03 in||19.09 x 15.43 x 11.52 in||20.2 x 15.12 x 12.03 in||17.6 x 12.7 x 10.6 in|
|Item Weight||30.66 lbs||23.4 lbs||—||27.73 lbs||33.66 lbs||23.4 lbs|
|Material Type||—||—||Not Applicable||Chrome||Plastic||—|
|Wattage||800||700||1,000 watts||900 watts||1,000 watts||700 watts|
Microwave in style with this unique and sleek retro-styled microwave oven from Nostalgia Electrics. Its oval window and chrome accents may have a classic look, but its 12 pre-programmed features, handy dial control, turntable and 800 Watts of cooking power offer every modern convenience. With a .9 cubic foot interior cavity, this unit is sized for everyday use. At home in any kitchen and great for a rec room or theater room. Another great item from the Nostalgia Electrics Retro Series family of products.
Top customer reviews
Some reviews have said that the microwave sounds loud, but it's much quieter than what I have been using!
There is ample room inside for everything we use a microwave for; it can easily fit a 2 quart casserole dish with the cover on. Our tall Coke glass mugs fit so hubby can still make tea in them. It made mine in 1:30 and it was hot! No issues there!
I love this microwave! It looks great in my kitchen.
My hubby figured it out on his own at the first attempt.
It really is so simple a child can do it!
* Reheating leftovers, which is honestly the primary reason we even want to have a microwave
* Accidentally melt butter when all we meant to do was soften it, because we forgot to leave the butter out a few hours before a baking project
* Intentionally melt butter
* Defrosting meat (rarely, because "Wow that microwave did a stellar job of defrosting meat evenly without leaving rubbery, overcooked spots alternating with still-frozen areas" said nobody ever--it's in the nature of how microwaves work)
* Making mug brownies (also rarely, must make note to increase frequency because MUG BROWNIES)
So it's not like the microwave sees rigorous use. We use it two to three times a day, tops.
Things we love about it:
* Ease of use. The knob system in particular is genius. If we want to heat something up for ten seconds, we move the dial one click and press. Normal microwaves, you have to push three buttons. It sounds silly, but it makes a difference. If we want to heat something for more than a minute, we just hit the knob (which starts off at 1 minute), and then spin the dial till we get the time we want. A full spin adds 1.5 minutes. Whoops, overspun it? No big deal: just turn the knob counter-clockwise, and the time will decrease in 10-second intervals. It's honestly the ability to decrease the time that's so pleasing: most microwaves, you have to cancel and start it over, or keep a sharp eye and hit the Stop/Cancel button when you need to.
* Appearance. It looks super-stylish.
* Tiny bit of rattling as a consequence of the turntable not rotating very smoothly--but this is a problem with cheap microwaves in general; every microwave I've ever encountered rattles an equivalent amount.
Have never tried any of the special modes, have very little interest in doing so. And I recognize that we haven't hit that magical one-year mark yet, and no problems have surfaced. If it ends up biting the dust, I'll update the review.
If you're looking for a cute microwave for light duty use, this microwave is a pretty dang sweet value for its money.
A microwave that is actually pretty. Go for it.