|Item Weight||59 pounds|
|Product Dimensions||18.7 x 17.7 x 33.3 inches|
|Item model number||RRF300DNCBLK|
|Installation Type||Free Standing|
|Form Factor||Stand Alone|
Nostalgia Electrics RRF300DNCBLK 3.0 Retro Series 3.0-Cubic Foot Compact Refrigerator with Exterior Beverage Dispenser, Black
We don't know when or if this item will be back in stock.
Customers who viewed this item also viewed
Customers also shopped for
Compare to similar items
This item Nostalgia Electrics RRF300DNCBLK 3.0 Retro Series 3.0-Cubic Foot Compact Refrigerator with Exterior Beverage Dispenser, Black
|Shipping||—||FREE Shipping||FREE Shipping||FREE Shipping||FREE Shipping||FREE Shipping|
|Color||Retro Black||Stainless Steel||Red/White/Blue with Black Cabinet||Red||Red||Piano Black|
|Item Dimensions||17.7 x 18.7 x 33.27 in||18.75 x 21.5 x 32.75 in||17.72 x 20.08 x 33.07 in||33 x 22 x 22.5 in||20 x 18 x 32 in||19.2 x 22.8 x 36.1 in|
|Item Weight||—||47 lbs||51.7 lbs||72.3 lbs||48 lbs||61.7 lbs|
From the Manufacturer
The RRF300DNCBLK Retro Beverage Dispensing Refrigerator from Nostalgia Electrics is the perfect size for dorm, home or office! Keeps your favorite foods and beverages conveniently cold, close – and dispensable!! This compact 3.0 cubic foot refrigerator with a freezer compartment allows you to store and keep cool snacks, beverages and more - anywhere you need them! Its cleverly designed beverage dispenser tank can be filled with the liquid of your choice, and then conveniently dispensed right outside the door! Best of all, this mini refrigerator-freezer has the look and feel of a fabulous 1950s diner with the appeal of a modern appliance. It's a fun and stylish addition to any kitchen!
From the manufacturer
Nostalgia Electrics Retro Series Compact Refrigerator with Exterior Beverage Dispenser
This compact 3.0 cubic foot refrigerator with a freezer compartment allows you to store and keep cool snacks, beverages and more - anywhere you need them!
The temperature of the refrigerator can be controlled manually by the thermostat control dial. The higher the number, the lower the interior temperature of the refrigerator will be.
Door shelf helps you keep tall items up front for easy access.
Cold Water Dispenser
The cleverly designed beverage dispenser tank can be filled with the liquid of your choice, and then conveniently dispensed right outside the door!
Top customer reviews
But in reality it's a lot cheaper than it should be (in a bad way). There's a cardboard backing where the components are (what?), the "chrome" pieces are simply chromed plastic (really disappointing) and the overall design doesn't lend any confidence in the company or manufacturing behind it. To add to the annoyances, whether it is the distribution company or the manufacturing company for their shoddy packaging, these things seem to come dented by default. I thought perhaps I'd be the exception to the rule but to no avail, there's a solid dent in the side of the door. Fortunately it's black and not noticeable. More disappointment.
- Lots of space, which is self explanatory by the unit's size but not always the case when companies shoehorn various mini fridge holders and drawers into the units.
- The dispenser appears to work with no leaks. My unit came with some ring clamps to keep anything from leaking. So far so good there.
- Easy to assemble, one caveat is to make sure your screws are all the way in before adding the handle, there's no going back (one of mine is a bit loose and will forever annoy the person I'm gifting this to). You might need a hammer to get the handle wedged on right.
- Standby noise is acceptable after letting it run for a few days to adjust to temperature. Initially it was a bit louder than ideal.
- Doesn't inspire a lot of confidence in lasting a long time. The last mini fridge I bought made it through 5 years of constant use, if this one goes early I'll probably go back to buying Avanti's. For example, their name/logo on the front is simply a glued on piece of plastic. If it came off there would be a thick glue coating left behind.
- Shelves are very tight and require some force to get in/out. Another oddity is that one shelf has thinner openings than the other. And the lowest shelf has a weird drop in the back. This causes beer bottles to not be able to take maximum advantage of the space provided.
- Ice builds up quick in this little freezer, de-icing it with the scraper every couple weeks so that the lid can be propped up is required.
- Plastic components, the plastic liquid tank can't actually be seated it just resets on a shelf and can slide around. If you don't install it just right, it might be leaning away from the dispensing tube and some residual liquids won't dispense due to being uneven. Requiring you to tilt it.
- This unit seems to draw a substantially higher current when the compressor turns on each time. So much so that when idle and after turning on it, it's fine, but the moment the compressor turns on the person I gave this to experiences a short power surge on their circuit each time. Not too thrilled by that "feature".
Frankly, I'm pretty unlikely to consider another Nostalgia Electrics product after this one. They need better product engineers if this is the quality of the rest of their appliances. For another $50-$100 they could have actually turned out a much better product and one I'd have been happy to fork over additional money to buy. As it stands the price reflects in the product here.
That being said, you're not going to get a fridge/dispenser any cheaper than this one and with some creativity you could definitely build a bigger tank for dispensing. It would probably be the cheapest mini-kegerator ever.