Other Sellers on Amazon
+ Free Shipping
+ Free Shipping
Nostalgia FPS200 6-Cup Stainless Steel Electric Fondue Pot with Temperature Control, 6 Color-Coded Forks and Removable Pot - Perfect for Chocolate, Caramel, Cheese, Sauces and More
|Price:||& FREE Shipping. Details & FREE Returns|
|You Save:||$10.00 (25%)|
- Make sure this fits by entering your model number.
- 6-cup capacity - Make upto 1.5 quarts (3 pounds) of your favorite fondue for birthdays, pool parties or any special event to share with friends and family.
- Fondue party - Make any get together special; Dip fruit, vegetables, breads, pretzels, chicken wings, ribs, and more into a variety of fondue sauces. Try buffalo sauce, barbecue sauce, ranch, chocolate, cheese, dipping broths and more
- Temperature control - Keep fondues at the ideal temperature by adjusting the blue-lit temperature control dial.
- Cool-touch handles - Use the cool-touch side handles for safe and easy handling while moving the removable pot .
- 6 color-coded forks - Allow guests to serve themselves decadent chocolate fondue, delectable cheese dips and more with the included 6 color-coded forks. Notches in the rim hold each fork in place.
- Durable construction - High quality stainless steel construction makes this a sleek and durable tabletop unit fit for any party centerpiece. Detachable parts are dishwasher safe for easy cleaning.
Customers who bought this item also bought
More items to explore
What other items do customers buy after viewing this item?
Have a question?
Find answers in product info, Q&As, reviews
Your question may be answered by sellers, manufacturers, or customers who purchased this item, who are all part of the Amazon community.
Please make sure that you are posting in the form of a question.
Please enter a question.
Compare with similar items
Oster Titanium Infused DuraCeramic Fondue Pot, 3 Quart, Eggshell/Red (FPSTFN7700R-TECO)
Trudeau Alto 3-in-1 Electric Fondue Set, 11-Piece, Silver
Stainless Steel Fondue Pot Set- Melting Pot Cooker and Warmer for Cheese, Chocolate and More- Kit Includes 8 Forks By Classic Cuisine -Dishwasher Safe
Swissmar Lugano 9 Piece Cheese Fondue Set in Cherry Red
Cuisinart FP-115RS 13-Piece Cast Iron Fondue Set, Red
|Sold By||Amazon.com||Dynamic Partners||Amazon.com||Amazon.com||eKitchenWorld||Amazon.com|
|Is Assembly Required?||No||No||No||No||No||No|
|Material||Stainless Steel||Ceramic||Stainless Steel||Stainless Steel||Cast Iron||Cast Iron|
|Number of Pieces||1||10||—||1||1||1|
Bring guests together in a fun and stylish way to serve hors d'oeuvres, entrées and desserts. Make delectable cheese dips for bits of bread and fruit or try decadent chocolate dessert fondues. Creatively and communally dip fruits, pretzels, breads and more in a variety of fondue recipes. The color coded forks make it easy for guests to serve themselves. The unit features an adjustable temperature control, 6 color-coded fondue forks and support ring.
There was a problem filtering reviews right now. Please try again later.
It clearly states on a sticker on the bottom that it is NOT for cooking with oil, and the maximum heat setting is 350 degrees. That's a downside if you want to use for a meat fondue. But perfectly ok for cheese and dessert fondues.
I love the fact that the pot is fully removable. The pot itself, while stainless, and cleans easily, is not dishwasher safe. And the pot handles are cheaply made so I made sure I used pot holders. I have a small cast iron crepe pan, which fits perfectly on the base so the base could be used on a buffet as a small chaffing warmer. I bet it could be used for keeping gravy warm as well. The forks are average quality (again, a bit on the cheap side) and the "fork ring" is also cheapish, but fine. And the ring can be removed from the pot (actually haven't even used it at all).
We had an old fondue pot from the 70s and when we had our first fondue night with this new pot it was our best fondue experience. The cord is long enough to set it up so you can have fondue on your coffee table in the living room with a great movie if you want to do this. Also we like wine sauces, cheese sauces, soy and other sauces some that tend to be easy to accidentally burn and have tons of smoke int he house and with this new pot we had no problem heating them all up to their various heat levels without burning or smoking us out. Great fondue pot!
to my delight, not only can she do quite a bit with it, but she really likes it. the pot is a great size for a 6 to 10 folks. she likes that the pan can be cleaned easily. the quality appears to be intact thus far. it will get warm enough and can be regulated easily to accommodate cheese or chocolate dishes and all in between. i'm looking forward to brines, but we haven't tackled that one yet.
thus far, this has proven to be a really nice addition to our kitchen and social group. i would have no reservation recommending it based on the experience thus far.
Top international reviews
Works good otherwise