Nostalgia HDS248AQ Extra Large Diner-Style Steamer, 24 Hot Dogs and 12 Bun Capacity, Perfect For Breakfast Sausages, Brats, Vegetables, Fish-Aqua
- Make sure this fits by entering your model number.
- Great style & great taste: diner-style hot dog steamer cooks up to 24 Hot Dogs At a time, and can steam breakfast sausages, bratwursts, vegetables, fish, dumplings and more!
- Bun warming tray: The bun warmer holds up to 12 buns at a time, keeping them warm and ready to enjoy
- Easy-to-use: 3-position cooking dial (high, Warm and off) makes cooking effortless - simply add water, put the cover on and turn to high and steamed hot dogs ready will be ready in 15-20 minutes!
- Water level window: The easy-view water level window ensures the right amount of water is poured. Feel free to steam meats with beer and other beverages for added great flavor!
- Easy-to-clean: The unit is easy to disassemble, making clean up a breeze
- Other features: on the bottom of the unit there is a hidden cord storage, allowing for tidy storage while the cool-touch handles keep hands safe from burns
Have a question?
Find answers in product info, Q&As, reviews
Your question may be answered by sellers, manufacturers, or customers who purchased this item, who are all part of the Amazon community.
Please make sure that you are posting in the form of a question.
Please enter a question.
Great for family gatherings and parties, steam hot dogs and buns to delicious perfection in minutes! It features a steaming drawer that holds up to 24-hot dogs at a time, while the bun warming tray holds up to 12-buns at a time. A three-position cooking dial and easy-view water level indicator window makes it easy to find the perfect temperature and ensures the right amount of water every time. The unit disassembles for easy cleaning, while a hidden cord wrap allows for tidy storage.
Top reviews from the United States
There was a problem filtering reviews right now. Please try again later.
Works great - heats up quickly - would have given 5 stars but it could really use a rack or extra tray for the top section to keep the buns from sitting in the water that collects at the bottom in the bun steamer, top section.
I figured out to use a small wire rack from another appliance to keep the buns elevated a bit so that works out now.
The top gets a little wet so if you put the bread there it would get soggy...
It works good, I've cooked some dogs on it, took longer than 20 minutes though so i'm not sure if I just didn't wait long enough for it to get hot before I started checking the clock, or what, but in any event it works very well.
main reason I bought it (I live alone, don't need to cook 24 hot dogs at a time) is that I'm a docent at a state park and we do potlucks and this is going to be my cheat ;) just plug this in and throw a bunch of dogs in there and away we go.
so yeah, with the exception of one problem, i would recommend .
Top reviews from other countries
Unit is large enough and fits almost whole Costco package of large hot-dogs but small enough to not take much space. Bun warmer is nice addition but we did not use it often, makes buns a bit soggy if kept in too long.
Very satisfied so far, hope it holds up to last few seasons.