Save Big On Open-Box & Used Products: Buy "Nostalgia HDT600RETRORED Retro Series Pop-Up Hot D...” from Amazon Open-Box & Used and save 70% off the $52.44 list price. Product is eligible for Amazon's 30-day returns policy and Prime or FREE Shipping. See all offers from Amazon Open-Box & Used.
Nostalgia HDT600RETRORED Retro Series Pop-Up Hot Dog Toaster
|Price:||$19.04 & FREE Shipping on orders over $25. Details|
- Enter your model number to make sure this fits.
- Cooks two regular-size or extra-plump hot dogs at a time
- Toasts two buns at a time
- Adjustable cooking timer and stop cooking button
- Removable hot dog cage
- Includes mini tongs for removing hot dogs
- Drip tray for easy cleaning
Frequently bought together
Customers who viewed this item also viewed
Special offers and product promotions
From the manufacturer
Easy To Use!
More info :
- 650 watts
- 1-year limited warranty
- 10.50 in. L x 5.50 in. W x 8 in. H
Don't microwave your hot dog - you know that doesn't turn out great at all. Don't have enough time to light the grill?
Well, the Nostalgia Pop-Up Hot Dog Toaster is great for entertaining and is a fast meal solution for the whole family. The large hot dog cage fits two regular-size or extra-plump hot dogs. Adjust the heat setting to cook hot dogs to your preference.
- Removable hot dog cage.
- Mini tongs.
- Dip tray for easy cleaning.
Compare to similar items
This item Nostalgia HDT600RETRORED Retro Series Pop-Up Hot Dog Toaster
|Shipping||FREE Shipping||FREE Shipping||$1.49||FREE Shipping||FREE Shipping|
|Sold By||Amazon.com||Amazon.com||Bon-Ton||DeltaToast USA||Amazon.com|
|Item Dimensions||5 x 9 x 8.3 in||5.7 x 10.63 x 5.75 in||8 x 10.25 x 5 in||1.69 x 6.1 x 5.43 in||6 x 10 x 7 in|
|Material Type||Multi||Aluminum||Metal-Color||Stainless Steel||Plastic|
The Nostalgia HDT600RETRORED Retro Series Pop-Up Hot Dog Toaster is great for entertaining and as a fast meal solution for the whole family. The large hot dog cage fits two regular-size or extra-plump hot dogs. Adjust the heat setting to cook hot dogs to your preference. Easily remove the hot dog cage and use the included mini tongs for removing the hot dogs.
Top customer reviews
1) Smokes during first few uses-I turned the knob to 5 and let it perform a burn-in cycle with nothing in it. Instructions say to not operate without at least 1 hotdog and bun. But in my opinion if it can't survive 1 cycle it would need to be returned as POS. Burn-in worked fine and it did smoke like a bingo player at first, then it stopped. Subsequent uses were smoke free with no odor/taste effect on the food.
2) Bun burning along edges-Yes it burned the buns along the edge and was heavier from the top of the toaster down. But after a bit of carbon buildup on the inside it no longer burns the bun and I do cook on number 5. The buns need to be regular sized. I also noticed that most buns, I tried 3 brands, are baked/sliced in such a way that one end is more tapered and I place them into the toaster tapered end up.
3) Hotdog expands in holder and is hard to get out-Yes it does on fat hotdogs. Also over cooking causes the hotdogs to split as I discovered when working out the best cook setting. Skinny ones like Oscar Mayer or Nathans or Hebrew National have no problem. I tried 6 different brands all beef brands including Ball Park and Bar S and some generic brand. The BallPark were the worst case of the bubch but I got them out without too much carnage. Overall they all cooked great at setting of 5. I prefer my hotdogs either hot or cold but not in between.
4) Cheaply made with plastic-It was only $20. However the plastic housing makes it cool to the touch. Key points are it works very well and is easy to clean up.
In conclusion, I think my organs are failing from all the hotdogs I've eaten the last couple of weeks. Everyone who sees the toaster has a big inner child smile moment and has to try it. It works as advertised. It's inexpensive and its color matches my coffee maker.
have found myself indulging in one too many. I am VERY impressed and happy with this purchase. Because this one was
purchasd for my son to have upstairs in his kitchen area of the gameroom- I am now purchasing another one for myself and MY kitchen :)