Other Sellers on Amazon
+ Free Shipping
+ Free Shipping
+ Free Shipping
4-Year Appliance Protection Planfrom SquareTrade
- Coverage for product breakdowns and malfunctions
- 24/7 customer support
- Free shipping on all repairs with no deductibles or hidden fees
- Fully transferable with gifts. Cancel anytime, full refund in the first 30 days
- SquareTrade Protection Plans are only valid for new products purchased at Amazon within the last 30 days
Nostalgia ICMP400WD 4-Quart Electric Wood Bucket Ice Cream Maker
- Low Return Rate: 37% fewer returns than similar products
- Highly Rated: More than 85% 4 star and 5 star reviews
- Popular Item: Popular with customers shopping for "nostalgia ice cream maker"
- Enter your model number to make sure this fits.
- Works best with Nostalgia Ice Cream Mixes: Try the creamy French Vanilla (ICP825VAN8PK), indulgent Chocolate (ICP825CHOC8PK), or the refreshingly sweet flavor of Strawberry (ICP825STRAW8PK)
- Easy-to-clean plastic liner
- See-thru lid for easy viewing and freezer storage
- Powerful electric motor does all the churning - no manual effort!
- Motor locks into place keeping all parts secure
- Real wood construction
- Recipes included in manual
- BPA free
Frequently bought together
What other items do customers buy after viewing this item?
Customers also shopped for
Have a question?
Find answers in product info, Q&As, reviews
Please make sure that you are posting in the form of a question.
From the manufacturer
Old Fashioned Design With Modern Convenience
With a real wood exterior that's reminiscent of the old fashioned hand-crank ice cream makers, this unit is features plenty of modern convenience.
No Manual Effort
Locking electric motor fastens to the bucket and requires no manual effort, while the easy-clean bucket liner makes cleanup simple. Simply add your ice cream ingredients, salt and ice and let the motor do the rest.
Top It Off
Makes up to 4 quarts of delicious premium old fashioned ice cream. Just add your favorite toppings to customize your creation!
Reminiscent of the old fashion ice cream makers of the past, this unit is a fast and easy way to make 4-quarts of ice cream, frozen yogurt, or gelato. It features a locking motor mount, easy-to-clean bucket and a 4-quart aluminum canister. Simply add your ingredients into the aluminum canister, place in the middle of the bucket, layer with ice and salt and allow the electric motor do the rest. The durable churn paddle produces delicious creamy homemade ice cream, while the easy-clean plastic liner provides easy cleanup. Customize each recipe by adding extras like strawberry preserves, cookie dough, candy pieces and much more. When done, use the included lid and lid cap to store leftover ice cream in the freezer.
Top customer reviews
There was a problem filtering reviews right now. Please try again later.
1. We received it a day earlier than expected... bonus
2. Everything that was supposed to be in the box was there and in excellent brand new condition - no shipping damages.
3. I washed unit as instructed.
4. We chose to make the Easy Vanilla Ice Cream recipe listed in the included manual. We followed the easy instructions and it worked perfectly. We stopped the unit exactly at 30 min and... perfection.
5. An hour later, we made another included recipe, Easy Chocolate Ice Cream. Again, exactly 30 min later... perfection.
6. Absolutely no mess. Used the unit on my kitchen table on a small towel just in case, but no leaks what so ever.
7. Very easy clean up. No hassles, small parts, or hard to clean areas.
8. The only problem we didn't think of was containers to put the ice cream in when storing in the freezer. But that's not their fault...lol.
Both were so delicious and I didn't have to wonder where it was made and if it's safe to eat. The kids (13 & 8) say they never want store bought ice cream ever again. I would HIGHLY recommend this unit to anyone and everyone.
I made half a gallon instead of a gallon. Layered salt and 2 pounds (which is half of the little box) of icecream salt around the canister and let it spin until it stopped and the icecream turned out perfect. I didn't have to add more salt or ice after it started spinning.
Update: I returned this item and got a duplicate because I thought the first one was defective as the paddle did not rotate, the canister did. No where in the manual did I see anything to tell me this was how they now worked. In the past, ice cream makers I had used had the paddles rotate, not the canister. My ice cream did not congeal as I said above and i returned the product. Another arrived with the same canister motion, so I researched online and found this was normal operation for this unit. I gave it another go, this time the machine never stopped, I had to stop it after 45 minutes as I was concerned about overall consistency after freezing. The ice cream came out awesome! Learning curve for an old bird, but the result was great. So, am editing my review to reflect my new rating.
Most recent customer reviews
Note 1: I typically dont freeze the metal canister, what I do is mixed everything up in the metal canister,...Read more