Save Big On Open-Box & Used Products: Buy "Nostalgia ICMP400WD 4-Quart Electric Wood Bucket I...” from Amazon Open-Box & Used and save 30% off the $49.99 list price. Product is eligible for Amazon's 30-day returns policy and Prime or FREE Shipping. See all offers from Amazon Open-Box & Used.
Other Sellers on Amazon
+ Free Shipping
+ Free Shipping
+ Free Shipping
Nostalgia ICMP400WD 4-Quart Electric Wood Bucket Ice Cream Maker
|Price:||$34.64 & FREE Shipping. Details|
|You Save:||$5.35 (13%)|
- Enter your model number to make sure this fits.
- Makes 4-quarts of delicious ice cream, frozen yogurt or gelato
- Easy-to-clean plastic liner
- See-thru lid for easy viewing and freezer storage
- Powerful electric motor does all the churning - no manual effort!
- Motor locks into place keeping all parts secure
- Real wood construction
- Recipes included in manual
- BPA free
Frequently bought together
Customers who bought this item also bought
Special offers and product promotions
Compare to similar items
This item Nostalgia ICMP400WD 4-Quart Electric Wood Bucket Ice Cream Maker
|Shipping||FREE Shipping||FREE Shipping||
Exclusively for Prime members
|FREE Shipping||FREE Shipping||FREE Shipping|
|Item Dimensions||12.25 x 12.25 x 15.75 in||12.5 x 15.3 x 11.1 in||12.6 x 15 x 15.75 in||17 x 15 x 16 in||11 x 16 x 11 in||13 x 13 x 19.75 in|
|Item Weight||6.6 lbs||5 lbs||9 lbs||6.4 lbs||12 lbs||13 lbs|
|Material Type||Not Applicable||Metal||Not Applicable||Plastic||Stainless Steel||Plastic|
Reminiscent of the old fashion ice cream makers of the past, this unit is a fast and easy way to make 4-quarts of ice cream, frozen yogurt, or gelato. It features a locking motor mount, easy-to-clean bucket and a 4-quart aluminum canister. Simply add your ingredients into the aluminum canister, place in the middle of the bucket, layer with ice and salt and allow the electric motor do the rest. The durable churn paddle produces delicious creamy homemade ice cream, while the easy-clean plastic liner provides easy cleanup. Customize each recipe by adding extras like strawberry preserves, cookie dough, candy pieces and much more. When done, use the included lid and lid cap to store leftover ice cream in the freezer.
Top Customer Reviews
1. We received it a day earlier than expected... bonus
2. Everything that was supposed to be in the box was there and in excellent brand new condition - no shipping damages.
3. I washed unit as instructed.
4. We chose to make the Easy Vanilla Ice Cream recipe listed in the included manual. We followed the easy instructions and it worked perfectly. We stopped the unit exactly at 30 min and... perfection.
5. An hour later, we made another included recipe, Easy Chocolate Ice Cream. Again, exactly 30 min later... perfection.
6. Absolutely no mess. Used the unit on my kitchen table on a small towel just in case, but no leaks what so ever.
7. Very easy clean up. No hassles, small parts, or hard to clean areas.
8. The only problem we didn't think of was containers to put the ice cream in when storing in the freezer. But that's not their fault...lol.
Both were so delicious and I didn't have to wonder where it was made and if it's safe to eat. The kids (13 & 8) say they never want store bought ice cream ever again. I would HIGHLY recommend this unit to anyone and everyone.
I made half a gallon instead of a gallon. Layered salt and 2 pounds (which is half of the little box) of icecream salt around the canister and let it spin until it stopped and the icecream turned out perfect. I didn't have to add more salt or ice after it started spinning.