Buy Used and Save: Buy a Used "Nostalgia ICMP400WD 4-Quart Electric Wood Bucket I..." and save 38% off the $49.99 list price. Buy with confidence as the condition of this item and its timely delivery are guaranteed under the "Amazon A-to-z Guarantee". See all Used offers.
Other Sellers on Amazon
+ Free Shipping
+ Free Shipping
+ Free Shipping
4-Year Appliance Protection Planfrom SquareTrade
- Coverage for product breakdowns and malfunctions
- 24/7 customer support
- Free shipping on all repairs with no deductibles or hidden fees
- Fully transferable with gifts. Cancel anytime, full refund in the first 30 days
- SquareTrade Protection Plans are only valid for new products purchased at Amazon within the last 30 days
Nostalgia ICMP400WD 4-Quart Electric Wood Bucket Ice Cream Maker
|Price:||$36.99 & FREE Shipping. Details|
- Enter your model number to make sure this fits.
- Works best with Nostalgia Ice Cream Mixes: Try the creamy French Vanilla (ICP825VAN8PK), indulgent Chocolate (ICP825CHOC8PK), or the refreshingly sweet flavor of Strawberry (ICP825STRAW8PK)
- Easy-to-clean plastic liner
- See-thru lid for easy viewing and freezer storage
- Powerful electric motor does all the churning - no manual effort!
- Motor locks into place keeping all parts secure
- Real wood construction
- Recipes included in manual
- BPA free
Frequently bought together
Customers who bought this item also bought
Special offers and product promotions
Have a question?
Find answers in product info, Q&As, reviews
Please make sure that you are posting in the form of a question.
From the manufacturer
Compare to similar items
This item Nostalgia ICMP400WD 4-Quart Electric Wood Bucket Ice Cream Maker
Hamilton Beach 68330N 4-Quart Automatic Ice-Cream Maker,Cream
Nostalgia ICMW400 4-Quart Wood Bucket Ice Cream Maker with Easy Carry Handle
Nostalgia ICMP400BLUE 4-Quart Electric Ice Cream Maker with Easy Carry Handle
Cuisinart ICE-21 1.5 Quart Frozen Yogurt-Ice Cream Maker (White)
Aroma Housewares 4-Quart Traditional Ice Cream Maker, Fir Wood
|Shipping||FREE Shipping||FREE Shipping||FREE Shipping||FREE Shipping||FREE Shipping||FREE Shipping|
|Item Dimensions||12.25 x 12.25 x 15.75 in||12.5 x 15.3 x 11.1 in||12.6 x 15 x 15.75 in||17 x 15 x 16 in||10.8 x 10.8 x 15.8 in||12.2 x 15 x 16.1 in|
|Item Weight||6.6 lbs||6.5 lbs||9 lbs||6.4 lbs||10 lbs||10.7 lbs|
|Material Type||Not Applicable||Metal||Not Applicable||Plastic||man-made-material||Aluminum|
Reminiscent of the old fashion ice cream makers of the past, this unit is a fast and easy way to make 4-quarts of ice cream, frozen yogurt, or gelato. It features a locking motor mount, easy-to-clean bucket and a 4-quart aluminum canister. Simply add your ingredients into the aluminum canister, place in the middle of the bucket, layer with ice and salt and allow the electric motor do the rest. The durable churn paddle produces delicious creamy homemade ice cream, while the easy-clean plastic liner provides easy cleanup. Customize each recipe by adding extras like strawberry preserves, cookie dough, candy pieces and much more. When done, use the included lid and lid cap to store leftover ice cream in the freezer.
Top customer reviews
1. We received it a day earlier than expected... bonus
2. Everything that was supposed to be in the box was there and in excellent brand new condition - no shipping damages.
3. I washed unit as instructed.
4. We chose to make the Easy Vanilla Ice Cream recipe listed in the included manual. We followed the easy instructions and it worked perfectly. We stopped the unit exactly at 30 min and... perfection.
5. An hour later, we made another included recipe, Easy Chocolate Ice Cream. Again, exactly 30 min later... perfection.
6. Absolutely no mess. Used the unit on my kitchen table on a small towel just in case, but no leaks what so ever.
7. Very easy clean up. No hassles, small parts, or hard to clean areas.
8. The only problem we didn't think of was containers to put the ice cream in when storing in the freezer. But that's not their fault...lol.
Both were so delicious and I didn't have to wonder where it was made and if it's safe to eat. The kids (13 & 8) say they never want store bought ice cream ever again. I would HIGHLY recommend this unit to anyone and everyone.
Wow! Ben and Jerries' and Hagen das have nothing on us now. It was the hit of our sons 10 birthday.