Nostalgia KPM200 2.5-Ounce Kettle Popcorn Maker
- Enter your model number to make sure this fits.
- Pops up to 10-cups of popcorn per batch
- Perfect for use with all Nostalgia Popcorn Kits! (Theater Hot Air & Kettle Kit-KPK400, PCJ30-Soft shelled Popping Kernels, PPB600-Reusable Popcorn Bowls, PCSP5-Pre-Measured Coconut Oil Popcorn Kit)
- Large 2.5-ounce dual-hinged stainless steel kettle with built-in stirring system
- 360 degree clear-view popping chamber with vented windows
- Lighted interior for easy viewing and countertop ambiance
- Tilt door for easy serving access
- Includes kernel measuring cup and oil measuring spoon
Customers who bought this item also bought
Customers who viewed this item also viewed
Customers also shopped for
Have a question?
Find answers in product info, Q&As, reviews
Please make sure that you are posting in the form of a question.
From the manufacturer
-Pops up to 10-cups of popcorn per batch.
-Large, 2.5-ounce dual-hinged stainless steel kettle with built-in stirring system.
-Tilt door for easy serving access.
-Constructed of heavy gauge card stock.
-Each box holds 4 cups of hot & fresh popcorn.
-Pack includes 12 popcorn boxes.
-16-ounce of soft-shell popping corn.
-8-ounce flovor butter oil for popping and topping popcorn.
-1-ounce jar of nacho cheddar seasoning.
-1-ounce jar of ranch seasoning.
-1-ounce jar of white cheddar seasoning .
Compare with similar items
Great Northern Popcorn Company 6073 GNP Little Bambino Red GNP Little Bambino 2-1/2 Ounce Retro Style Popcorn Popper Machine
Nostalgia KPM508 Vintage 2.5-Ounce Kettle Popcorn Maker
Great Northern Popcorn Red Matinee Movie Theater Style 8 oz. Ounce Antique Popcorn Machine
Popcorn Maker Machine by Paramount - New 8oz Capacity Hot-Oil Popper [Color: Red]
West Bend 82515 Theater Popcorn Machine, Red
|Shipping||—||FREE Shipping||FREE Shipping||FREE Shipping||FREE Shipping||FREE Shipping|
|Sold By||Available from these sellers||Discount Tommy||Amazon.com||Amazon.com||GlobalTrendsLtd||Amazon.com|
|Item Dimensions||11.25 x 13.25 x 17 in||11 x 9.75 x 18.75 in||13 x 10.5 x 19.25 in||14.5 x 13.6 x 22.75 in||—||10.87 x 10.27 x 17.72 in|
|Material Type||Not Applicable||Steel||Plastic||Steel||—||Plastic|
With its unique vintage style and ease of use, this will be the hit of every party! Featuring a large 2.5-ounce stainless steel kettle with a built-in stirring system, can pop up to 10 cups of popcorn per batch. The vented windows and lighted interior allow you to watch the popcorn popping so you know right when to empty the kettle and the tilt door allows for easy serving access. It includes an oil measuring spoon and kernel measuring cup to ensure a perfectly popped batch every time. Popcorn has never tasted so good at home!
Top customer reviews
There was a problem filtering reviews right now. Please try again later.
1. It is smaller than it looks. Not tiny, mind you, but definitely counter size. This is either a pro or con, depending on what you are looking for.
2. The amount of popcorn it makes is just enough for two people. It does pop quickly, and the bin holds a larger amount, but you have to run it several times if you are making enough for more than a couple people.
3. The price is nice, but you get what you pay for. I suggest being delicate, as most of the product is plastic, including the door hinges. My family has used it several times and it does hold up, but we are careful when using it.
4. It can be finicky. We have tried several different brands and types of kernels. Some pop better than others, but the pot spits out a lot of kernels regardless of what brand we are using. However, it still makes good popcorn and it is fun experimenting with different flavors and recipes.
5. This thing is a pain to clean, which is why it doesn't get used more often. Keep in mind that if you get a machine like this, you are most likely going to let it sit on the counter or put it out of the way most of the time. It is more of a novelty than a daily or frequently used appliance. You aren't going to want to go through the cleaning process that often, and you have to clean it every time if you expect it stay working.
Overall, it is worth the price if you are just looking for something to have on hand for special occasions or for occasional fun. We enjoy using it when we get it out, and it has been kept clean so it still works great. If you are looking for something heavy duty for large functions or frequent use, I would suggest spending more money on a larger and sturdier machine.
My only big complaint about this popcorn maker is isn't vented will enough and fogs up too much when popping, so much so that you almost cannot watch it pop.