Buy Used and Save: Buy a Used "Nostalgia KPM508 Vintage 2.5-Ounce Kettle Popcorn ..." and save 18% off the $59.99 list price. Buy with confidence as the condition of this item and its timely delivery are guaranteed under the "Amazon A-to-z Guarantee". See all Used offers.
Other Sellers on Amazon
+ Free Shipping
+ Free Shipping
+ Free Shipping
Nostalgia KPM508 Vintage 2.5-Ounce Kettle Popcorn Maker
- Enter your model number to make sure this fits.
- Pops up to 10-cups of popcorn per batch
- Perfect for use with all Nostalgia Popcorn Kits! (Theater Hot Air & Kettle Kit-KPK400, PCJ30-Soft shelled Popping Kernels, PPB600-Reusable Popcorn Bowls, PCSP5-Pre-Measured Coconut Oil Popcorn Kit)
- Large 2.5-ounce stainless steel kettle with built-in stirring system
- Lighted interior for easy viewing and countertop ambiance
- 360 degree clear-view popping chamber with vented windows
- Tilt drawer for easy serving access
- Kernel measuring cup and oil measuring spoon
- Decorative wheels for unique take on vintage popcorn carts
Frequently bought together
Customers who bought this item also bought
Customers who viewed this item also viewed
Special offers and product promotions
Have a question?
Find answers in product info, Q&As, reviews
Please make sure that you are posting in the form of a question.
From the manufacturer
Nostalgia Vintage Kettle Popcorn Maker
Classic Retro Styling
Reminiscent of the large vendor-style popcorn carts from the early 19th century, this kettle popcorn maker is a convenient tabletop-sized party pleaser!
Easy Serving & Access
Pull out the tilt door to easily scoop up popcorn for friends and family.
10 Cups Per Batch
The large 2.5 oz. stainless steel kettle is equipped with a dual-hinged lid and has a built-in stirring system that pops up to 10 cups of hot and delicious popcorn per batch.
Movie Time Fun!
Make movie time fun and easy for you and your guests! Pop a batch to create your own living room matinee, enjoy as a game time snack, and more!
Compare to similar items
|Shipping||FREE Shipping||FREE Shipping||FREE Shipping||FREE Shipping||FREE Shipping||FREE Shipping|
|Item Dimensions||13 x 10.5 x 19.25 in||12.5 x 24 x 45 in||14.5 x 13.6 x 22.75 in||11 x 9.75 x 18.75 in||11.25 x 13.25 x 17 in||9 x 10 x 17 in|
|Material Type||Plastic||Steel||Steel||Plastic||Not Applicable||Not Applicable|
Keep the party rolling with a unique take on the vintage popcorn cart! Featuring a large 2.5-ounce stainless steel kettle with a built-in stirring system, can pop up to 10 cups of popcorn per batch. The vented windows and lighted interior allow you to watch the popcorn popping so you know right when to empty the kettle and the tilt door allows for easy serving access. It includes an oil measuring spoon and kernel measuring cup to ensure a perfectly popped batch every time. Popcorn has never tasted so good at home!
Top customer reviews
There was a problem filtering reviews right now. Please try again later.
- The wheels are decorative (don't turn).
- The bottom tray and hot plate agitator have spaces where popcorn gets stuck, making it difficult to clean.
- After 6 months of ownership it has needed two repairs. Both repairs were issues with the metal hanger studs they RIVETED to the heater plate handles. The kernel agitator does not make contact with the gear box when that occurs (ie... no popcorn).
After working with Nostalgia (their customer service people were very nice) - they sent us a new kettle which was the problem. Our kettle would not heat up (must be a common problem with these because she suggested it right away). It took a couple weeks to get the new kettle (but they didn't even make us return the broken one) Popper now works and is a great little unit.