- File Size: 3767 KB
- Print Length: 252 pages
- Simultaneous Device Usage: Unlimited
- Publisher: HEA Publishing (February 1, 2016)
- Publication Date: February 1, 2016
- Sold by: Amazon Digital Services LLC
- Language: English
- ASIN: B017LIKMOC
- Text-to-Speech: Enabled
- Word Wise: Enabled
- Lending: Enabled
- Amazon Best Sellers Rank: #42,503 Paid in Kindle Store (See Top 100 Paid in Kindle Store)
|Print List Price:||$11.99|
Save $8.00 (67%)
Not Always Happenstance (Power of the Matchmaker) Kindle Edition
|Length: 252 pages||Word Wise: Enabled||
Switch back and forth between reading the Kindle book and listening to the Audible narration with Whispersync for Voice. Add narration for a reduced price of $1.99 when you buy the Kindle book.
Matchbook Price: $0.00
For thousands of qualifying books, your past, present, and future print-edition purchases now lets you buy the Kindle edition for $2.99 or less. (Textbooks available for $9.99 or less.)
- Similar books to Not Always Happenstance (Power of the Matchmaker)
Enter your mobile number or email address below and we'll send you a link to download the free Kindle App. Then you can start reading Kindle books on your smartphone, tablet, or computer - no Kindle device required.
To get the free app, enter your mobile phone number.
Customers who bought this item also bought
Would you like to tell us about a lower price?
Top Customer Reviews
The Power of the Matchmaker series has been fun so far. I've read 2 books and working on the 3rd and 4th. I’ve been pleasantly surprised at the wonderful way each author has incorporated the Matchmaker, Pearl in each story. It is interesting how they keep Pearl’s identity and personality consistent in each book, but each book is completely different and stand alone.
Not Always Happenstance, by Rachael Anderson is about Lani and Easton. Pearl has orchestrated their meeting and sticks around to make sure they get together. This book has the usual ingredients to making a fun love story, but Rachael makes it unique and interesting to read. The characters are real and fun to get to know. I think one of my favorite characters is Puna, Lani’s grandmother. She’s just such a grandmother. Lani is so loyal and wants a close family so badly and Easton has the close family and really wants to keep is wandering lifestyle, but Lani definitely changes that attitude. She won’t put up with his flirting and non-serious attitude about dating her. That sets the scene for some misunderstandings, outright fun and some sweet kisses. I liked how Lani and Easton had to grow and learn how to be in a real relationship and that it means give and take and compromise on both sides. Rachael is a great writer who put depth and fun into what she writes. Can’t wait to read some more of her books.
PS. I also have a hankering for some good banana bread now, so be warned.
Most Recent Customer Reviews
Set up an Amazon Giveaway
Customers who viewed this item also viewed
What other items do customers buy after viewing this item?
Look for similar items by category
- Books > Romance > Clean & Wholesome
- Books > Romance > Contemporary
- Books > Romance > Romantic Comedy
- Books > Teen & Young Adult
- Kindle Store > Kindle eBooks > Romance > Clean & Wholesome
- Kindle Store > Kindle eBooks > Romance > Contemporary
- Kindle Store > Kindle eBooks > Romance > Inspirational
- Kindle Store > Kindle eBooks > Romance > Romantic Comedy
- Kindle Store > Kindle eBooks > Teen & Young Adult