Not Parent Approved: A Fun Card Game for Kids, Tweens, Teens, Families and Mischief Makers - The Original, Hilarious Family Party Game
Enhance your purchase
|Brand||Not Parent Approved|
|Item Dimensions LxWxH||6.1 x 3.54 x 2.36 inches|
|Number of Players||10|
About this item
- Make sure this fits by entering your model number.
- THE BEST, HILARIOUS, AWARD-WINNING PARTY GAME - A fun card game for families - for tweens, teens and their families that brings everyone together and makes a perfect gift for kids and teens (4-10 players, ages 8+). Amazon Launchpad approved!
- EVERYONE WILL WANT TO PLAY - Inspired by Cards Against Humanity, but 100% family-friendly. Designed to reintroduce a love of family games for a screen-obsessed generation. Attention-grabbing. Easy-to-learn. Quick, simple play.
- WARNING: Kids will unplug and put down their phones. Cards contain gratuitous bathroom humor that kids will find hilarious while distracted from their screens. You might even giggle a few times.
- DURABLE CARDS, PORTABLE GAME - Comes with 455 high-quality, premium-printed cards (2"x3") and rules insert in a custom shrink-wrapped box. Its take-anywhere size is great for parties, sleepovers, road trips, flights, picnics, and summer camps. It's not just a tabletop game - take the laughter with you wherever you go!
- GREAT FOR RELUCTANT READERS - Winner of Scholastic's Gold Star Toy Award. Scholastic Review says you can consider this game "your secret weapon against reluctant readers, as one tester said it improved her daughter’s reading skills." A fun game for kids - with benefits!
Frequently bought together
Have a question?
Find answers in product info, Q&As, reviews
Your question might be answered by sellers, manufacturers, or customers who bought this product.
Please make sure that you are posting in the form of a question.
Please enter a question.
From the brand
How we got our start?Our game was created to provide an attention-grabbing, easy-to-learn, and hilarious alternative to screen time for children and their families.
What makes our product unique?Not Parent Approved gives kids a feeling of being naughty and cool, but within (most) parental boundaries.
Why we love what we do?To see the joy of laughter during family time, have face-to-face engagement, and see our kid’s eyeballs again!
How To Play
Each player draws seven red answer cards.
BURP AND PLAY
It’s time for the burp-off! The winner becomes the Burp Boss - who draws the first blue question card.
CHOOSE & SLIDE
Choose and slide your craziest red card to the Burp Boss, face-down.
READ AND WIN!
The wackiest card wins! The Burp Boss reads each answer and chooses a winner - and it’s on to the next round...
This kind of game will stretch your mind, and your social skills, in unusual directions.
- The Wall Street Journal
Not only is Not Parent Approved fun to play, but it's simple. It's a hit in our house!
- The Today Show
Consider it your secret weapon against reluctant readers. One tester said it improved her daughter's reading skills!
- Scholastic Gold Star Toy Award
The perfect, age-appropriate game that will send your tween into giggle fits.
- Real Simple
Unplug time for the whole family.
Ever wondered how booger juice, vampire bunnies, and grandma can end up in the same sentence? With Not Parent Approved, your kids get to:
- Play their mischievous selves without getting into real trouble.
- Expand their imagination and creativity through wacky humor.
- Effortless entertaining during sleepovers, parties, summer camp, summer vacation, holiday reunions, school breaks, road trips, flights, picnics, and any event with the family.
Collect Them All!
Reviews with images
Top reviews from the United States
There was a problem filtering reviews right now. Please try again later.
By Ms. HRNB on January 16, 2018
By BlzjkAa on May 20, 2017
We have so much fun playing with the grandkids and the browns kids of all ages. So don’t let those one star reviews cause you to give up on this game. Fun -Family- Laughing A Lot -Game !
Top reviews from other countries