- Series: Translation Practices Explained
- Paperback: 252 pages
- Publisher: Routledge; 1 edition (April 10, 2014)
- Language: English
- ISBN-10: 1900650827
- ISBN-13: 978-1900650823
- Product Dimensions: 6.8 x 0.6 x 9.7 inches
- Shipping Weight: 1 pounds
- Average Customer Review: 1 customer review
- Amazon Best Sellers Rank: #1,230,121 in Books (See Top 100 in Books)
Enter your mobile number or email address below and we'll send you a link to download the free Kindle App. Then you can start reading Kindle books on your smartphone, tablet, or computer - no Kindle device required.
To get the free app, enter your mobile phone number.
Note-taking for Consecutive Interpreting: A Short Course (Translation Practices Explained) 1st Edition
Use the Amazon App to scan ISBNs and compare prices.
There is a newer edition of this item:
Customers who bought this item also bought
What other items do customers buy after viewing this item?
Author interviews, book reviews, editors picks, and more. Read it now