|Item Weight||9.7 ounces|
|Product Dimensions||6.29 x 4.2 x 0.6 inches|
|Item model number||36Pack|
|Is Discontinued By Manufacturer||No|
|Color||36 Assorted Colors|
|Number of Items||36|
|Manufacturer Part Number||36|
iBayam Colored Pens for Journaling Note Taking, 36 Vibrant Colors Fineliner Pens for Office School Teacher Student, Bullet Journal Planner Writing Coloring Drawing Pens Supplies, Fine Tip Art Markers
|Price:||& FREE Returns|
5% extra savings coupon applied at checkout.
Sorry. You are not eligible for this coupon.
|Color||36 Assorted Colors|
|Item Dimensions LxWxH||6.29 x 4.2 x 0.6 inches|
|Item Diameter||0.38 Millimeters|
About this item
- Make sure this fits by entering your model number.
- VIBRANT COLORS Smart Fineliner Color Pens Set of 36 Unique Colors, 0.38 mm Fine Point Pens, Metal Clad Tip, 36/PK (30+ 6 Neon Colors), Assorted Color Fine Tip Markers, Minimal Bleed Thru. Perfect Journaling Pens, Journal Pens, Planner Pens, Colored Pens, Journaling Pens, Office Supplies, Planner Accessories. Premium gift set for the family, friends, Co-workers, classmate. You will also find them great for SCHOOL, COLLEGE, CHURCH, CLUB, and ORGANIZATION ACTIVITIES!
- SMOOTH WRITING colorful fine line marker pens with Metal fine tipped and outstanding super smooth performance in all areas of journaling, planner, drawing lines & details, writing, sketching, art coloring, note taking, calendar, art projects, comfortable to write.
- PREMIUM PENS --- The fineliner fine point pens is water-based ink, minimal bleed thru. Ideal for coloring doing art work fine-ink drawings, coloring and home work. Great gift set for Christmas, Thanksgiving Day, family, friends, school students, teacher supplies, teacher pens.
- WELL PACKAGE --- Our fine line pens come in a nice plastic storage case with fold over snap closure which can be easily placed in backpacks. For using in school, travel or used in the home and office.
Frequently bought together
Customers who viewed this item also viewed
Customers also viewed these products
Have a question?
Find answers in product info, Q&As, reviews
Your question may be answered by sellers, manufacturers, or customers who purchased this item, who are all part of the Amazon community.
Please make sure that you are posting in the form of a question.
Please enter a question.
|48-color Fineliner Pens||24-color Fineliner Pens||18 Pack Black Fineliner Pens||18-color Fineliner Pens||36-color Fineliner Pens|
|Tip||Fine Point||Fine Point||Fine Point||Fine Point||Fine Point|
|Ink||Water-based ink||Water-based ink||Water-based ink||Water-based ink||Water-based ink|
|Series||48 Bright colors||24 Bright colors||Black, 18 count||18 Bright colors||36 Bright colors|
Classic writing tool in modern colors
Our product are comfortable to use. Well, When you need precision and clarity in your color drawings. There's no better way to get it than with a fine liner pen set!
36 Vibrant Colors Fine Liner Marker Pens from iBayam
Lets you express yourself with true style and color. Available in 36 colors with an ultra fine tip. The iBayam fine liner marker pen provides bold and expressive lines and is great for editing documents and papers. This writing instrument features point guard technology to protect the felt tip, water-based ink that doesn't bleed through paper.
The water-based ink is specially designed to not bleed through paper for neat notes, doodles and adult coloring pages.
Fineliner with superfine, Metal-tipped and outstanding super smooth performance in coloring doing art work fine-ink drawings,coloring small intricate patternand and home work.
Comfortable your daily life
- Turn everyday writing into 36 colors with iBayam fineliner Pens. Treat yourself to a range of water-based ink that won’t bleed through paper. Enjoy juicy, nonstop writing and drawing thanks to some kind person. Add a pop of fun color to notes, drawings, adult coloring pages.
You’ll have enough options to create a vibrant and beautiful piece of art.
Compatible with Stencils
Just for everyday coloring
36 Vibrant Colors
Compare with similar items
Top reviews from the United States
There was a problem filtering reviews right now. Please try again later.
- the pens don’t seem to bleed unless firmly pressed downwards forcefully; while writing normally they did just fine.
- the tips are firm.
- caps go on and stick at the end easily.
- the color range is fairly okay
- they’re sleek and aren’t at all chunky to take in a pencil bag.
- the color of the ink doesn’t really match the color of the pen caps/ends
— that being said, some of the pen caps and ends seem to be the same color as each other
- some colors seem too similar to each other.
- there are no names/numbers on the pens so it is hard to organize
- some colors could be more vibrant
All in all, I think they’re a fair purchase, probably a 3.5/5 star one, in fact. They’re good for beginners who aren’t sure if they’d like to start doing pen work in their art and for people who want to start bullet journaling.
After only receiving 18 pens, I contacted the company and they sent all 36 pens. They could have just sent the other 18 missing pens, but when above and beyond by sending out the whole pack. I love these pens and they are a great quality. Easy to write with and easy to use.
I was really sad and disappointed last night when I tried all the markers and three of them seemed dry. The ink in the majority of them flowed great and had vibrant ink. I contacted the company through Amazon, went to bed, and had an email from iBayam when I woke up. I had just asked if I could replace the 3 dry pens- they are sending me a completely new pack. Amazing customer service.
When choosing between similar products on Amazon, I turn to the recent reviews when making my final decision. That's why I took the time to write this - I highly recommend these pens and company. If my replacement pack has faulty pens in it, I will update my review. I'm hoping they are all good, because the ones I have used are great!
Pro-tip: if you're like me, and you like to know exactly what color you're about to get, you can take the package inserts and use the backs to make swatches that line up with pens and make it easier to pick (fourth picture). I was a little worried these would smudge, as the inserts have a slightly glossy finish, but I was once again pleasantly surprised. Overall, these were well worth the $10 price tag, and I'd highly recommend them!
But as long as that is what you are looking for, you will not find any fault with them! And a steal for the price! 36 pens for less than $20.00!
Buy with confidence and enjoy!