|Item Weight||6.4 ounces|
|Product Dimensions||5 x 7.3 x 1.2 inches|
|Item model number||BC-5706|
|Material Type||PU Leather, Kirsite / Fiber Leather|
|Number of Items||1|
|Manufacturer Part Number||799975431413|
Leather Writing Journal Notebook, EvZ 7 Inches Vintage Nautical Spiral Blank String Daily Notepad Travel to Write in, Unlined Paper, Retro Pendants, Classic Embossed, Coffee
|You Save:||$1.00 (11%)|
Fulfillment by Amazon (FBA) is a service we offer sellers that lets them store their products in Amazon's fulfillment centers, and we directly pack, ship, and provide customer service for these products. Something we hope you'll especially enjoy: FBA items qualify for FREE Shipping and .
If you're a seller, Fulfillment by Amazon can help you increase your sales. We invite you to learn more about Fulfillment by Amazon .
- Enter your model number to make sure this fits.
- Blank Paper: No lined feature, you can draw mind maps, sketch ideas or write notes freely on the page. Perfectly work as writing journal, drawing pad, scetch book, travelers notebook, diary planner, coupon organizer, photo album and so on.
- Refillable Notebook: Take out pages that aren't important and swap in for blanks to keep filling it out. Take paper out or in easily so that you can record any instant memory no mater where and when you are.
- Leather Journal: Made of high quality PU leather, soft in hands, durable for travel or outdoor adventure. Inserts are craft paper which can keep your writing and drawing the same as beginning to help you reread easily in future. Both cover and insert work to give you a permanent memory.
- Convenient Journey Diary: Perfect size for handbag and schoolbag; Built-in small binder help you add refills planner, calender pages easily; Available for any pen, gel pen, pencil, ballpoint pen and so on. More surprise you will find when getting EvZ journal.
- Size: 7x5 inches, Leaflets: 85 sheets (170 Pages).
Customers who bought this item also bought
- The world is so big, I would like to go on a walk, take a look at the scenery along the way, do not care where the front is, let their mind to travel, bring their own notebook, record the feelings of the heart.
- Each notebook, produced by the experienced technician, reflects the quality of the retro.
Cover material: PU Leather
Accessory material: Kirsite / Fiber Leather
Paper: Blank Craft
Cover size: 7.3 * 5 inches
Sheet size: 6.7 * 4.1 inches
- Package Included:
1 * Vintage Notebook
- Get your own way, describe the mood.
- Keep your best memories in words.
3. Photo/Sticker Album
- Show your talent to the full.
Compare to similar items
This item Leather Writing Journal Notebook, EvZ 7 Inches Vintage Nautical Spiral Blank String Daily Notepad Travel to Write in, Unlined Paper, Retro Pendants, Classic Embossed, Coffee
|Shipping||FREE Shipping||FREE Shipping||FREE Shipping||FREE Shipping|
|Sold By||evzinc||Maleden Inc||Cone-Fanyi||evzinc|
|Item Dimensions||7.3 x 5 x 1.2 in||4.96 x 7.2 x 1.18 in||5 x 6.3 x 1.5 in||6.1 x 8.5 x 1.3 in|
|Number of Items||1||1||1||5,641|
|Paper Size||7-x-5-inch||A6 in||5-x-4-inch in||5.2*3.4 inches|
Top Customer Reviews
Pic #2 = You can see it's is same/less in thickness as a paperback. There is more room inside to add some paper, but not much. So even with more paper it won't be as thick as a standard paperback.
Pic #3 = Showing you the size of the paper and inside when I'm about to write
Pic #4 = The embossed compass design on the front. Makes it feel more of a travel journal and adventurous.
Pic #5 = A closer look at the pendants. The anchor is on a very short strap. Not long enough to use as a bookmark and too thick to really put between the pages. The ship wheel has flowers on it...not much of a manly item and it cannot be disconnected without cutting the cord that wraps around the journal to keep it closed. That is exactly what I did and I removed the wheel and put the anchor as the only pendant.
I recently bought a fountain pen and when used on regular copy paper the paper sucks the ink like nobody's business. But when used on the paper included, it writes very well and doesn't pull the ink. Good quality paper. Not white paper, but medium tan. I'm still early in the journal so I haven't looked for refills yet.
There are credit card slots in one flap that can hold two cards, but a pen holder loop made of leather or even elastic on the inside flap would have been preferred.
OVERALL: Great conversation starter and others want to know where I got it. I tried ordering from eBay and saving a couple of bucks (exact product sells between $4-$7 on ebay), but it's worth paying the extra to order from Amazon and get it sooner.
For less than $8, it shipped fast and totally meets my needs.
I love the method of closure, where The cord with the sun token wraps around the journal. I figured out that when I wrap the cord in a particular way, and use the anchor token as shown in my picture, I can tell if someone has been peeking in my journal as I always wrap it a certain way that seems difficult for others to copy exactly. I am not sure if this is the original intention for the sun and anchor tokens, but it works for me and while it doesn't lock, it can be used to close your journal in a way that you can probably tell if it has been tampered with. I could't find any other obvious use for the anchor token as it is obviously meant to be on the outside of the journal and is too short and bulky for a bookmark. I still have no clue about the reason for the slits in the cover that I have seen some call a holder for credit cards. I couldn't use the slits for a pen holder and it makes no sense to me that a vintage journal would have a place to hold credit cards. The best I could figure for the slits might be to allow the book to close easily without bunching. I bought vintage paper refills for this as well and wrote a separate review for that item in addition to this review. Overall, I find this vintage journal more than meets my expectations and I look forward to writing in it every time I pick it up. I give this vintage journal a solid five star rating and will buy it again.