|Item Weight||3.9 pounds|
|Product Dimensions||11 x 8.5 x 1.7 inches|
|Item model number||62349|
|Number of Items||1|
|Size||Letter Size (8 1/2 x 11)|
|Sheet Size||8.5 inches x 11 inches|
|Number of Holes||3|
|Manufacturer Part Number||62349|
Other Sellers on Amazon
+ Free Shipping
+ $4.59 shipping
+ Free Shipping
TOPS Notebook Filler Paper, College Ruled, 11 x 8.5 Inches, 3-Hole Punched, Medium Weight, White, 500 Sheets/Pack (62349)
|Price:||$10.34 & FREE Shipping on orders over $49. Details|
- Enter your model number to make sure this fits.
- Pack of 500 sheets
- 11 x 8.5 inch sheets
- Medium weight 16 lb. paper
- College ruled
- 3-hole punched for use in standard ring binders
Customers Who Bought This Item Also Bought
Top Customer Reviews
Author of "A Painful Truth - The Entrapment of America's Sick"
(How Being Ill Got Me Arrested)
The 500 sheet size makes it very desireable for those who compose in long-hand and in volume. It's hard to imagine how one can compose without the benefit of consistent paper size. I don't mind paying the little premium for this kind of paper. We live in a competive world and having an additional comfort makes life much easier.
1. 8.5 x 11, not 8x10.5 size. I can't tell you how annoying it is to me when full sized printer paper is mixed in with undersized filler paper in a binder. It leaves the binder looking sloppy. Also, larger size means more space for writing on each page, which means fewer sheets of paper are needed for the same amount of writing. This helps keep binders trim as well as neat. Younger children will likely prefer a wide rule and smaller paper, but everyone who uses this paper in my household is in high school or is an adult.
2. Just the right weight. I wanted something thin enough to keep binders as trim as possible since we use a lot of filler paper each year. But I want it thick enough to stand up to heavy-handed pen-users (my children). If you prefer a heavier weight paper, or one where you can write in dark pen on both sides of the paper, you may want to look for a heavier weight. Notice that this product is a "medium weight" paper.
3. Good texture for pen & pencil use. Users of fountain pens, roller ball pens, etc. will no doubt prefer a smoother texture paper. But we use only ballpoint pens and pencils. In fact, I'm a bit of a pencil fanatic and at any given time I have at least 4 varieties of pencil on hand depending on which paper I'm using, and what my purposes are. I love the texture of this paper for both fine-point and medium-point ballpoint pens, and for all my varieties of pencils. It has just enough texture to grab the graphite and create a dark pencil line, but not so rough as to make for coarse, over-textured lines.
4. White color.Read more ›
In other words, if you are buying your kid some three-ring binders for school and need some paper that fits inside, this ain't it. If, however, you're looking to fill a three-ring circus, this beast ain't it, either. I can't think of any reason someone would prefer this crappy product. Tops is bottom.
Way to disrespect a tree, guys.
Most Recent Customer Reviews
Great amount of paper for a bundled price! This is a great purchase for the beginning of the school year! It is enough paper to really last through a year or more!Published 16 days ago by Keesha B
good price and dont really know what else to say about this item other than it was a good price so i bought itPublished 19 days ago by David Franken
Perfect for buying a huge pack of paper that lasts a whole school yearPublished 1 month ago by zanek
It's paper at a reasonable price. However, it turns out I could have gotten college ruled notebook paper (another brand) a bit cheaper at the local office supply store, which... Read morePublished 1 month ago by Mainsil
It does everything you want loose leaf paper to do. Used it to write a letter to my grandmother just yesterday.Published 2 months ago by Amazon Customer
Not much to say other than this paper does its job. My husband goes through a lot of paper and complains that the ink rubs off onto his hands; this brand seems to be the... Read morePublished 2 months ago by Corey C