- Hardcover: 363 pages
- Publisher: iUniverse, Inc. (October 13, 2006)
- Language: English
- ISBN-10: 0595844898
- ISBN-13: 978-0595844890
- Product Dimensions: 6 x 0.9 x 9 inches
- Shipping Weight: 1.4 pounds (View shipping rates and policies)
- Average Customer Review: 3 customer reviews
- Amazon Best Sellers Rank: #10,242,475 in Books (See Top 100 in Books)
Enter your mobile number or email address below and we'll send you a link to download the free Kindle App. Then you can start reading Kindle books on your smartphone, tablet, or computer - no Kindle device required.
To get the free app, enter your mobile phone number.
Notes from a Dying Planet, 2004-2006: One Scientist's Search for Solutions 0th Edition
Use the Amazon App to scan ISBNs and compare prices.
The Amazon Book Review
Author interviews, book reviews, editors picks, and more. Read it now
About the Author
Paul Brown, a professor of physiology at West Virginia University, was educated at MIT, the University of Chicago, and Cornell University. He has published three books and has had more than sixty peer-reviewed papers in scientific journals.