- Paperback: 193 pages
- Publisher: Houghton Mifflin Company; 2nd Revised & enlarged edition (May 27, 1981)
- Language: English
- ISBN-10: 0395305217
- ISBN-13: 978-0395305218
- Package Dimensions: 8 x 5.5 x 0.6 inches
- Shipping Weight: 9.6 ounces
- Average Customer Review: 3 customer reviews
- Amazon Best Sellers Rank: #2,358,895 in Books (See Top 100 in Books)
Enter your mobile number or email address below and we'll send you a link to download the free Kindle App. Then you can start reading Kindle books on your smartphone, tablet, or computer - no Kindle device required.
To get the free app, enter your mobile phone number.
Notes to a Science Fiction Writer: The Secrets of Writing Science Fiction that Sells Paperback – May 27, 1981
The Amazon Book Review
Author interviews, book reviews, editors picks, and more. Read it now
SIGNED by author (No inscription). Shows minor shelf wear, otherwise an unblemished copy! Protected in mylar sleeve.
Browse award-winning titles. See more
Top customer reviews
There was a problem filtering reviews right now. Please try again later.
Bova has a collection of things he does not want to see again. (also different from the collection of things he does not want to see again as a topic in a bygone Boskone, collected in an obscure filk)
And this is a good start for writing.