Bubble Witch Saga 3 Vehicles Review Best Books of the Month Red Shoes We Love nav_sap_plcc_ascpsc Stream your favorites. Amazon music Unlimited. Learn more. All-New Fire 7, starting at $49.99 Starting at $39.99 Grocery Handmade Gift Shop Home and Garden Book a house cleaner for 2 or more hours on Amazon TheGrandTour TheGrandTour TheGrandTour  Three new members of the Echo family Introducing All-New Fire HD 10 with Alexa hands-free $149.99 Kindle Paperwhite AutoRip in CDs & Vinyl Shop now TG18_gno

VINE VOICEon September 23, 2011
This is an absolute fabulous hit from a '60's girl group that few know. It was on one of the "Nuggets" CDs, but that's the only place I've ever seen it in a collection. Finally, Amazon has it as an MP3. It is a super rocking song! Think Martha Reeves & The Vandellas, only more dramatic.
on September 6, 2012
I love the song, but I am unable to download it from iTunes to my IPod. I will have to pay $40 (my warranty is up), to get Apple to tell me what the problem is. Consequently, this purchase was pointless; I already have it on CD.
11 comment|Was this review helpful to you? Report abuse
on September 6, 2012
great 60's tune. looking a long time for this song. glad i found it here. first place to look for great music.
0Comment|Was this review helpful to you? Report abuse
on May 3, 2013
These Ladies had to go to England to hit it big. Thanks To Tom Petty s "Buried Treasure " for this Classic Treasure!!!
0Comment|Was this review helpful to you? Report abuse