Industrial Deals Salon Beauty Best Kids Books of the Year Black Friday Deals Week nav_sap_plcc_ascpsc Weekly One Electronics Gift Guide Starting at $39.99 Grocery Handmade Gift Shop Book a house cleaner for 2 or more hours on Amazon soul2soul soul2soul soul2soul  Three new members of the Echo family All-New Fire HD 8, starting at $79.99 All-New Kindle Oasis GNO Shop Now HTL17_gno

Customer reviews

on September 6, 2012
I originally purchased this song because I needed a Karaoke version and had a program to scrub the vocals. Turns out, without recording it yourself, you can't get a clean version (without vocals). It's just too old and songs were mixed differently back then. The song itself is amazing. I'm surprised it wasn't more popular in its day. Love, love, love it. Can't wait to play it at my wedding!
22 comments|Report abuse
on February 6, 2017
Classic and good music!
on February 10, 2016
I like older music
on December 8, 2012
My daughter played this song for me years ago and I remembered it from a long time ago. It should be on every oldies compilation because it's that good.
on January 11, 2012
I love this man my sister put me up on him but I fell in love ever since this man talks when he sings
on June 5, 2013
I love the music of Sam Cooke. I heard the song I purchased on an episode of Scandal and I had to purchase it.
2 helpful votes