Shop Auto Winter Products Beauty Best Books of the Year Black Friday Deals Week nav_sap_plcc_ascpsc For a limited time. 3 months for $0.99. Amazon Music Unlimited. New subscribers only. Terms and conditions apply. Electronics Gift Guide Starting at $39.99 Try it first with samples Handmade Gift Shop STEM Book a house cleaner for 2 or more hours on Amazon Early Black Friday deals: save 40% or more on Amazon Video Early Black Friday deals: save 40% or more on Amazon Video Early Black Friday deals: save 40% or more on Amazon Video  Three new members of the Echo family Save $50 on All-New Fire HD 10. Limited-time offer. $30 off Kindle Paperwhite GNO Shop Now HTL17_gno

on November 10, 2017
Very inspirational.
on April 19, 2017
Makes a nice devotional
on November 16, 2017
Beautifully written! Was a gift. Thank you for having it!
on April 29, 2015
Beautiful, motivating and thought-provoking. St. Teresa challenges us to think differently about what is important in life and how to approach our heavenly father in prayer.
on June 6, 2016
Enjoying this book very much,thank you! I give it a 5 star.
on February 26, 2017
Great
on May 21, 2013
Well, this was a great way to start the day during Lent. Instead of giving up candy, why not give some time instead. Carried the thought for the day with me and then closed the day with her evening prayer. Still using it. And I still really love Teresa of Avila.
on April 19, 2016
really enjoy this.
on April 29, 2016
Excellent.
on July 25, 2013
I have just started using this book during my daily meditation. I've been doing one, and this book encourages another at the end of the day; a practice I want to get into. I look forward to it each day.