- File Size: 1598 KB
- Print Length: 70 pages
- Simultaneous Device Usage: Unlimited
- Publication Date: January 2, 2014
- Sold by: Amazon Digital Services LLC
- Language: English
- ASIN: B00CJU2OOY
- Text-to-Speech: Enabled
- Word Wise: Enabled
- Lending: Enabled
- Amazon Best Sellers Rank: #125,995 Paid in Kindle Store (See Top 100 Paid in Kindle Store)
Noticed Me Yet? Kindle Edition
Enter your mobile number or email address below and we'll send you a link to download the free Kindle App. Then you can start reading Kindle books on your smartphone, tablet, or computer - no Kindle device required.
To get the free app, enter your mobile phone number.
Customers who bought this item also bought
Would you like to tell us about a lower price?
Top customer reviews
I really liked how they didn’t use electronics to communicate but did the old school way of note passing. I love passing notes, especially in HS, we used to fold them into cool shapes like hearts and stuff. That was what we did in high school so this was right up my alley. I did think the notes seemed a bit too pubic for me though.
The mystery of who it was was fun and had just enough oomph to keep my attention. I kept trying to figure out who it was right along with Jacob. The only thing that I had an issue with was how did either of them know what their sexual preference was? It seemed intuitive to me and that’s not really something that I think would be apparent by passing a few notes. but hey, I can suspend my belief for a short novella.
Their banter was easy going and flirty. Just what I needed in between my series reading funk and a number of DNF’s that I have been going through. If you are looking for a quick, cutesy, romantic m/m romance, this is the one to pick up.
It would appear that this year has a pretty decent beginning for me as this is the second book I've read this year and I found it to be really sweet and nice and although I usually like my stories to be more on the longer side of things, I thought that this one was almost the perfect length to both convey everything about the story and also to make the reader invested a bit.
The kind of anonymous messages/letters Jacob wrote to Mr. X and the ones Mr. X wrote back to Jacob were both sweet and funny. These messages also added a touch of mystery to the story as the readers already have kind of met Mr. X, but just like Jacob, they have no idea which of the three guys he might be. And the ending the story had? Simply adorable!
Problem is that this well organised structure never really comes to life and it achieves real depth only here and there, especially in those moments between the lead and his ex.
A revision could be in order and it would be worth it.
1) post a message on the college bulletin board and wait for the phone calls.
2) play message tag and go on dates with potential candidates
3) fall in love
4) all the above
3.9 for twists and turns.
This is not a long story but long enough to make you go all swooning at the end when you find out who Mr X is.
I find Jacob's communication with Mr X through the message board utterly romantic and sweet even though it is not realistic but who cares...The best romance is often those that are dreamy in my opinion because it is perfect and idealistic...Put it this way, If I ever see these kind of messages going back and forward, I think I would be checking the board with a coffee in my hand praying that these two people get to meet with each other and then HEA be together :)
The built-up was fun, puzzling and nail biting for me because the whole time, I was trying ton guess as well and the same time crossing my fingers and toes that Mr X was the one I really WANTED FOR Jacob....AND IT WAS...When I discovered who Mr X was, I nearly fainted from sheer pleasure....what a built-up and so clean, sweet, innocent oozing with 100% romance and emotions.
This story is DEFINITELY a favourite for me...phew...what a great romance oozing with sweetness...I adore Anyta's stories....
I rate this just OK, it's a one bite and it's gone fluffy concoction.
Most recent customer reviews
Set up an Amazon Giveaway
Customers who viewed this item also viewed
What other items do customers buy after viewing this item?
Look for similar items by category
- Books > Gay & Lesbian > Literature & Fiction > Fiction > Gay
- Books > Romance > Contemporary
- Books > Romance > Gay Romance
- Books > Romance > New Adult & College
- Books > Romance > Romantic Comedy
- Kindle Store > Kindle Short Reads > Two hours or more (65-100 pages) > LGBT
- Kindle Store > Kindle Short Reads > Two hours or more (65-100 pages) > Romance
- Kindle Store > Kindle eBooks > Literature & Fiction > Genre Fiction > LGBT > Gay Fiction
- Kindle Store > Kindle eBooks > Romance > Contemporary
- Kindle Store > Kindle eBooks > Romance > LGBT > Gay Romance
- Kindle Store > Kindle eBooks > Romance > New Adult & College
- Kindle Store > Kindle eBooks > Romance > Romantic Comedy