|Item Weight||5.8 ounces|
|Package Dimensions||6.9 x 6 x 2.9 inches|
|Item model number||NOTG-3S1BW|
|Batteries||6 AAA batteries required.|
|Size||Starter Kit 3 Sensors + 1 Bridge|
|Item Package Quantity||1|
4-Year Home Security Protection Planfrom SquareTrade
- What's covered: mechanical and electrical failures during normal use, 100% parts and labor
- Get fast repairs or replacements from SquareTrade, an Allstate company
- 24/7 customer support, free shipping for all repairs, no deductibles or hidden fees
- Cancel anytime, full refund in first 30 days, fully transferable with gifts
- SquareTrade Protection Plans are only valid for new or Amazon certified refurbished products purchased at Amazon in the last 30 days. By purchasing this Protection Plan you agree to the Protection Plan Terms & Conditions (http://www.squaretrade.com/terms-standard). Your Protection Plan Terms & Conditions will be delivered via email within 24 hours of purchase
Notion All In One Smart Home Monitoring System (3 sensors and 1 bridge) Multi-Purpose: Doors, Water Leaks, Temperature, Smoke Alarms - Wireless - Get Instant Plumber Matching With Home Advisor - White
- Make sure this fits by entering your model number.
- MULTI-PURPOSE SENSOR - Each Notion sensor is capable of every different task. No need to purchase unique sensors for each application, choose the tasks you want during setup
- EASY-TO-INSTALL + INSTANT ALERTS WITH THE APP - Download the mobile app, plug in the bridge and attach your sensors with the included adhesive. Setup takes most users 15 minutes or less. No subscription fees. Get notified on your phone when your kids get home safe from school and open the front door. Easily check to make sure you closed the garage. Know that the basement is dry during a heavy rain storm - all directly to your mobile device.
- INTEGRATES WITH NEST via the Notion app - Add your Nest thermostat to your Notion app via the Works with Nest platform and use Notion as remote temperature sensors
- INTEGRATES WITH IFTTT via the Notion app - Integrate with 500+ IFTTT (If This Then That) services to customize your Notion experience: Turn Notion alerts into a phone call or email, modify temperatures, ask Alexa if your garage door is open and more!
- INSTANT PLUMBER MATCHING WITH HOME ADVISOR - If a Notion sensor detects a water leak, let Home Advisor connect you to a licensed plumber hassle-free
What other items do customers buy after viewing this item?
Customers who viewed this item also viewed
Have a question?
Find answers in product info, Q&As, reviews
Protect what you love most.
Notion is a small sensor that you can install around your home to get alerts for opening doors, water leaks, temperature changes or smoke alarms
Just peel and stick! Set up takes 15 minutes or less. Download the Notion app and follow the step-by-step instructions to place sensors throughout your home - that's it.
Notion's AAA batteries will last up to two years. We'll let you know when it's time to swap them out and they're easy to replace.
As your needs change, it’s easy to adjust what Notion can do for you.
The bridge connects to your WiFi and serves as your home's personal message courier.
A bridge is required for your phone to receive alerts from your sensors.
Connect everything in your home, view statuses, change settings and receive updates, all in one place.
Personalize alerts so you're notified only when it matters to you. We’ll let you know the moment something happens so you can take action when something isn’t quite right.
So Much More Than Home Security: Try out these use cases to maximize your home awareness
Prevent water damage.
If a notion sensor gets wet from a leaky hot water heater, appliance or toilet, it will alert you so you can shut off the water supply, clean up the mess and avoid a costly basement or bathroom remodel
Monitor your valuables.
If the gun safe or liquor cabinet is opened when it shouldn't be, Notion will let you know so you can keep kids and guests out of harm’s way.
Manage home comfort.
If your home temperature gets too hot or cold, Notion will prompt you to adjust the thermostat to a more comfortable temperature for the baby or turn on the heat before a pipe freezes.
Hear sounding alarms.
If a smoke or carbon monoxide alarm goes off when you're not home to hear it, Notion will alert you to take immediate action.
Connect with a plumber the moment there's an issue.
Powered by HomeAdvisor's network of prescreened service providers, instantly connect with a qualified plumber when Notion detects a water leak, right from the Notion app.
- When Notion detects a leak, you'll receive a notification with an option to connect with a plumber.
- Fill out your contact information and HomeAdvisor matches you with an available plumber in 60 seconds or less.
- Once matched, the plumber will call you directly to schedule service. Voila!
Works With Nest
By connecting your Nest Learning Thermostat to Notion, home comfort goes beyond the wall where your thermostat is located.
- Adjust your thermostat and control settings directly in the Notion app
- Keep track of your entire home's average temperature
- Receive a notification to turn off your AC or heat if a window or door is left open for too long
No Contracts or Monthly Fees
Unlike traditional home security systems that require complicated installation, monthly fees, and a 2-year contract, Notion's app and alerts are completely free.
Plus, you may be eligible for a DIY home monitoring discount on your home owner's insurance when you install Notion. Get in touch with your provider to learn more.
Top customer reviews
There was a problem filtering reviews right now. Please try again later.
To configure it should have been simple but because the product only supports 2.4Ghz wifi, and your phone & block have to be on the same frequency for configuration to work. It often doesn't with Apple & modern wifi systems.
I dug out an android tablet, where I can control my wifi more manually than Apple, the notion bridge still wouldn't configure.
Several days of back & forth email with support and a phone call where I just told them I'm sending the product back resulted in a new bridge being sent to me... This time I was able to get it working, took a couple of goes but it eventually worked.
I added the sensors, and everything just came together.
Hence the 3 stars....
Notion hasn't opened up their API but there is something in the works from what I can see.
It's integration with Nest isn't great, it just gives you the ability to manually control Nest thermostat.
There's a lot of potential it's not a prime time product yet,
It needs stability in it's hardware.
Needs an active integration with Nest where it can act as a remote sensor + controller for Nest to balance out temperature through out your house.
And the setup / configuration just simply needs to work first time.
All things I'm sure the product team can make happen, I will admit that once I finally got it working I bought 3 more sensors to deploy around the house.
And the data it's showing me is really useful.
So I'm really hopeful that they make it a better.
Sorry of the too tech review, but if just want to monitor water leak, temp, etc go for it, product is great.
placement of the sensors relative to the hub to keep them from losing connectivity but working that out.
I am still in need for a power outage sensor with a high decibel alarm. If you have any suggestions inform me.