Nourish Organic Moisturizing Butter GMO-Free, Cruelty Free, 100% Vegan, Shea, 5.2 Ounce
|Material Type Free||GMO Free|
|Unit Count||5.2 Ounce|
About this item
- 5.2 OUNCE MOISTURIZING SHEA BUTTER - This pure, Fair Trade Certified 100% organic shea butter is rich, emollient and has been shown to improve skin elasticity.
- DEEPLY HYDRATING - Our Moisturizing Shea Butter can be used anywhere you want to deeply hydrate and soothe your body, including your face and hair.
- NOURISH PLEDGE OF PURITY - NO parabens, phthalates, petrochemicals, sulfates, artificial fragrances, colors or preservatives, silicones, mineral oil, propylene glycol, phenoxyethanol, PEGs or EDTA.
- ORGANIC PIONEERS - We believe that what you put on your body is every bit as important as what you put in it. So we became "organic pioneers," creating healthy, environmentally responsible, accessible and effective personal care products that nurture your natural beauty.
- 1% FOR THE PLANET - In addition to our commitment to safe skin products, we are committed to the environment. As a supporter of 1% For The Planet, Nourish is part of a global network of organizations working together for a healthy planet.
Climate Pledge Friendly
Climate Pledge Friendly uses sustainability certifications to highlight products that support our commitment to help preserve the natural world. Time is fleeting. Learn more
Product Certifications (2)
A Fair Trade Certified seal on a product means that it was made according to fair trade standards that promote sustainable livelihoods and safe working conditions, protection of the environment, and strong, transparent supply chains. Fair Trade USA’s model generates revenue that farmers, workers, and fishers can direct towards their community to fight poverty.
USDA Organic products must be produced using farming practices that maintain and improve soil and water quality, minimize the use of synthetic materials, conserve biodiversity, and avoid genetic engineering, among other factors. Crops can be certified organic if they’re grown without prohibited substances such as most synthetic fertilizers and pesticides for three years prior to harvest. Products that contain a minimum of 95 percent organic ingredients and use the USDA Organic seal are part of Climate Pledge Friendly.
From the manufacturer
Nourish Organic Moisturizing Shea Butter
Clean Beauty Starts with Clean Ingredients
All Nourish Organic Skincare is Made Without: parabens, phthalates, petrochemicals, sulfates, artificial fragrances, colors or preservatives, silicones, mineral oil, palm oil, propylene glycol, phenoxyethanol, PEGs, EDTA, or 2500+ other harsh or harmful chemicals or ingredients
- USDA Certified Organic
- Fair Trade Certified
Nourish Organic Moisturizing Shea Butter
USDA Certified Organic, Fair Trade Certified Shea Butter
Our truly iconic Moisturizing Shea Butter contains just one ingredient in its purest form: 100% USDA Certified Organic, Fair Trade Certified Shea Butter to hydrate and smooth skin while locking in and retaining vital moisture.
Certified Organic by Oregon Tilth, 2020
Certified Fair Trade by Fair Trade USA, 2020
- USDA Certified Organic, Fair Trade Certified | Certified Organic by Oregon Tilth, 2020
- This creamy, naturally unscented, melting body butter is especially beneficial for dry and sensitive skin. Free of water, wax, and emulsifiers.
- Ideal for all skin types, including Dry and Sensitive
- Fair Trade Shea Butter – Provides intense hydration and conditioning; locks in moisture and deeply softens skin; enriched with antioxidant Vitamin E for barrier protection
- How To Use: Warm in hands and apply generously over entire body. Allow a few minutes to absorb. Best after a shower, or when skin is still moist. FOR EXTERNAL USE ONLY.
|Moisturizing Face Cleanser||Ultra Hydrating Face Cream||Replenishing Beauty Oil||Replenishing Beauty Balm|
|Grow Your Organic Skincare Routine||A gentle daily face cleanser formulated with organic Watercress, Cucumber, and Aloe Vera||A rich hydrating cream that helps soften dehydrated skin while gentle fruit actives provide antioxidant protection||A universal botanical blend of nature's most nourishing oils for instant hydration||A rejuvenating, moisturizing balm that glides onto skin for convenient, on-the-go hydration|
Nourish Organic pioneered a completely new category of personal care: products formulated with organic food-grade ingredients, defining TRUE organic product integrity in the health and beauty industry.
Organic Certification assures that our products keep all harmful ingredients out from the very beginning—from seed and soil, to shelf.Our Certified Organic ingredients are sustainably grown by organic farmers without the use of pesticides, herbicides, GMOs, or harmful chemicals, so they don't leave a harmful footprint on our planet, particularly the soil, water, and air.
This pure, Fair Trade Certified™ 100% organic shea butter is rich, emollient and has been shown to improve skin elasticity.
- Is Discontinued By Manufacturer : No
- Product Dimensions : 2.5 x 2.5 x 2.5 inches; 5.2 Ounces
- Item model number : VWB-007
- UPC : 667383002160 885269439538 707005054747 795186500337 731646279382 794437132716
- Manufacturer : Nourish Organic
- ASIN : B000I4CGOQ
- Best Sellers Rank: #121,317 in Beauty & Personal Care (See Top 100 in Beauty & Personal Care)
- Customer Reviews:
Fair Trade Certified™ Organic Shea Butter
USE: A small amount goes a long way; apply to areas all over the skin to nourish, smoothe and soften. Massage into skin. Use when shaving to avoid irritation. Use when massaging muscles or before strenuous exercise. If any sensitivites occur, which can develop even with organic ingredients, discontinue use.
Actual product packaging and materials may contain more and different information than what is shown on our website. We recommend that you do not rely solely on the information presented and that you always read labels, warnings, and directions before using or consuming a product. Please see our full disclaimer below.
Top reviews from the United States
There was a problem filtering reviews right now. Please try again later.
Top reviews from other countries
Disclaimer: While we work to ensure that product information is correct, on occasion manufacturers may alter their ingredient lists. Actual product packaging and materials may contain more and/or different information than that shown on our Web site. We recommend that you do not solely rely on the information presented and that you always read labels, warnings, and directions before using or consuming a product. For additional information about a product, please contact the manufacturer. Content on this site is for reference purposes and is not intended to substitute for advice given by a physician, pharmacist, or other licensed health-care professional. You should not use this information as self-diagnosis or for treating a health problem or disease. Contact your health-care provider immediately if you suspect that you have a medical problem. Information and statements regarding dietary supplements have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease or health condition. Amazon.com assumes no liability for inaccuracies or misstatements about products.