Other Sellers on Amazon
+ Free Shipping
+ $3.99 shipping
+ $5.38 shipping
Nourishing Traditions: The Cookbook that Challenges Politically Correct Nutrition and Diet Dictocrats Paperback – Illustrated, January 1, 2001
Inspire a love of reading with Prime Book Box for Kids
Discover delightful children's books with Prime Book Box, a subscription that delivers new books every 1, 2, or 3 months — new customers receive 15% off your first box. Learn more.
Enter your mobile number or email address below and we'll send you a link to download the free Kindle App. Then you can start reading Kindle books on your smartphone, tablet, or computer - no Kindle device required.
To get the free app, enter your mobile phone number.
Frequently bought together
Customers who viewed this item also viewed
From the Publisher
Nourishing Traditions The Cookbook That Introduced All The Current Food Trends!
You read it here first:
- Butter, not margarines or spreads.
- The first step to good health—make your own salad dressing.
- Eggs, pate and caviar are health foods.
- Soak your grains—your body will thank you.
- Sourdough bread—so much more digestible.
- Your body needs salt—and unrefined salt is best.
- Sauerkraut and other lacto-fermented foods keep your gut biome healthy.
- Healthy soft drinks like kombucha and brewed ginger ale.
- Bonebroth for nutritious and delicious soups and sauces.
- Prepare for pregnancy with nutrient-dense foods.
Learn the why’s and how’s in America’s classic cookbook on healthy traditional foods. Over 750,000 copies sold.
"I have to recommend . . . Nourishing Traditions by Sally Fallon. The first chapter of her book is so right on target that I feel a little guilty for taking her ideas." ― Robert C. Atkins, MD
About the Author
Sally Fallon read Nutrition and Physical Degeneration by Weston Price in 1973 and raised her four children according to the nutritional principles of healthy, non-industrialized peoples, with plenty of butter, cream, meat, seafood, whole raw milk, and cod liver oil. In 1996, in order to put the principles of Weston Price into practical form, she published Nourishing Traditions, a full-spectrum nutritional cookbook, with Mary Enig, Ph.D. Later, she founded A Campaign for Real Milk, whose goal is universal access to clean, raw milk products. In 1999, she became founding president of the Weston A. Price Foundation. She is editor of the quarterly, Wise Traditions, and leads seminars on traditional diets throughout the U.S. and internationally. She lives in Washington DC.
- Item Weight : 2.78 pounds
- Paperback : 674 pages
- ISBN-10 : 0967089735
- ISBN-13 : 978-0967089737
- Product Dimensions : 7.66 x 1.39 x 10.14 inches
- Publisher : Newtrends Publishing, Inc.; 2nd Revised Edition (January 1, 2001)
- Language: : English
- Best Sellers Rank: #3,733 in Books (See Top 100 in Books)
- Customer Reviews: