Industrial Deals HPC Best Books of the Year Holiday Dress Guide nav_sap_hiltonhonors_launch Listen for a chance to win STEM $54.99 for a limited time only Try it first with samples Handmade Gift Shop Book a house cleaner for 2 or more hours on Amazon Snuggle Up with Your Favorite Holiday Movies on Amazon Video Snuggle Up with Your Favorite Holiday Movies on Amazon Video Snuggle Up with Your Favorite Holiday Movies on Amazon Video  Echo Devices starting at $29.99 Save $30 on All-New Fire HD 8. Limited-time offer. $20 off Kindle Paperwhite GNO Shop Now HTL17_gno

on March 8, 2015
I use this book daily. The recipes are excellent and her insights into nutrition are excellent.
on December 9, 2015
bought as gift. exactly as described.
on February 20, 2007
I have been studying nutrition since I was 15 years old, went to a holistic doctor when I was 35 and dying. With my holistic doctors guidance I healed myself through proper nutrition, detox and vitamins, supplements and herbs. At 42 I managed a health food store and continued to learn.

Since then I have struggled to maintain my health because it was so hard to eat properly and this book has shown me how.

Sally Fallon is the President of the Weston A. Price Foundation and has compiled so much information into this one book with priceless information and recipes.
on September 16, 2009
There are too many positives to list in regards to having read this book on real life nutrition, for your body and your taste-buds, so I'll just recommend that you buy it. Save yourself the mess of understanding why the foods you eat react in your body the way the do and trust in what Sally has brought together from numerous authors into this one tome.

After having owned the book for some time and bought copies for my relatives, I will say that the multitude of corrected food preparations suggested make a profound difference on the enjoyment of the food that you will eat and very possibly in your attitude toward life. Yes, it's that life-altering of a compilation if you take it to heart and learn how to eat again.
on October 20, 2015
As described,Good quality will work as needed.
on May 8, 2016
I finally got my own copy after borrowing the book from the library many times. I am sure this is information that my great grandmother lived by, but my generation eats everything from a can, box or bag and we are paying the price for it with our health. Great recipes and jam packed with information.
on November 19, 2013
This product was recommended for the nutrition information. This book will open your eyes and re-educate you about what to eat and how to cook it. I read it from cover to cover.
on January 27, 2014
My aunt has this book and I had to purchase a copy of my own because it is THAT good. Perfect for anyone interested in playing a bigger role in the food they consume.
on August 13, 2013
More than a cookbook. It is a textbook to educate in the friendliest terms about food and health; about how to make very good food your medicine for a healthy life. It just makes so much sense.
on October 9, 2011
Nourishing Traditions is a great book if you are just getting into healthy eating and need lots of instruction or if you like the recipes. My nutrition school even used the book as a text book. There is so much information in the book. I think of it as one of my healthy eating bibles.