Beauty Fall Reading Hallo nav_sap_plcc_ascpsc Learn more about Amazon Music Unlimited PCB for Musical Instruments $69.99 Handmade Gift Shop Save $30 on a Deep Cleaning Appointment curbpremiere curbpremiere curbpremiere  Three new members of the Echo family All-New Fire HD 8 Kids Edition, starting at $129.99 All-New Kindle Oasis GNO Shop Now HTL17_gno

on February 6, 2017
like it
on September 14, 2016
I can cook with ease. Thanks
on May 22, 2013
I happened across this by accident, and man am I glad I found it!! I love that there are countless recipes from the Food Network kitchens and chefs as well as a place where I can add my own recipes!
on May 24, 2013
IT IS NECESSARY TO OWN THIS ITEM BECAUSE I HAVE TO KEEP LOTS OF RECIPES. I FOUND THIS PRODUCT INTERESTING
on April 20, 2013
I thought being that it had Food Network on the item that I would be able to download from Foodnetwork.com but you can't.
on October 19, 2012
It has a lot of new Recipes to look at and
you can add your own to the list and save them.
on January 24, 2013
I have used my existing copy of this software for a few years and the software suddenly started demanding a serial number that I don't have. As a result, I have lost several original recipes along with some old family recipes. This cost much more than the few dollars I paid for the software.

Too late I looked up Nova Development on the Better Business Bureau site -- they have an F. I guess that pretty much says it all.
on December 22, 2011
I was so excited to get a recipe management program, and am very disappointed with it. I don't need to import recipes from other sites - I have so many of my own that I have created and collected, what I really needed was a place to store and cross-reference all of those. Inputting your own recipes is a slow and clunky process. It has a rigid format - for example, for recipes with multiple sets of ingredients (like a pie that has a recipe for the crust, a recipe for the filling and a recipe for the topping), there is no way to separate it. It just goes in one long list. I was disappointed that I can only list one main ingredient, but for cross referencing purposes I listed all of the other main ingredients in the keywords, thinking I could search that way. The search filter is too broad. I wanted to search in my own created cookbook for "soups," but I couldn't search just my own recipes - it also included all of the soups from the 1000 recipes that were included in the software. I got around that by deleting all of those recipes, only to find that the search, for whatever reason, does not include all results. For example, I searched by keyword for "breakfast," and it only pulled up two results, even though I had included the word "breakfast" as a keyword for a dozen recipes. After a few days of trying to work with it, I have decided to abandon the project all together and wait until I find a better program. Disappointing, but there it is...
on May 8, 2012
I agree with some of the reviews regarding the intrusive logo and not being able to import recipes from more than one site, but I do really like and recommend this software. I use it to store all of my recipes in, which is helpful when I'm not at home and able to go thru my cookbooks. It's very convenient to search Key Terms for something I'm craving and I can plan a meal or entire menu just from my computer. It's easy to manually add recipes so it doesn't bother me that you can only import from one website. It's not expensive and you can add the software on multiple computers (MACs and PCs alike).
on June 16, 2011
Food Network symbols are all over this box , but the only downloadable recipes are from food.com. While they may be good recipes they are ordinary people submissions. I much prefer the actual Food Network recipes. Any recipes but Food.Com must be typed in yourself using their confusing format. If Food Network recipes do not fit their download format the Food Network symbols should NOT be on the box , especially as nothing in this program has anything to do with Food Network - even the included recipes. Returned it the same day I bought it after a frustrating hour trying to get my favorite Food Network recipes into it. In very small print there is a statement that only fn.com recipes download , but that didn't mean much before I tried to use it.

Please make sure that you are posting in the form of a question.