Nova Off-camera Wireless Flash for iPhone
We don't know when or if this item will be back in stock.
- Enter your model number to make sure this fits.
- Wireless off-camera flash for amazing iPhone photos - Take photos through the Nova app
- Brilliantly lit beautiful photos just as you remember them. Nova adds soft, natural light so your photos are rich with color
- Soft, ambient illumination from 40 points of diffused light. Nova's light is gently diffused behind a white panel and is gentle on the eyes
- Mix cool and warm light to set the mood
- Slimmer than your iPhone and the shape of a credit card, Nova is small enough to fit in your wallet, ready to capture the moment whenever you need it.
Customers who viewed this item also viewed
Customers also shopped for
Customers who bought this item also bought
Have a question?
Find answers in product info, Q&As, reviews
Please make sure that you are posting in the form of a question.
A bright new way to take better photos. Carry this slim, wireless flash in your wallet and transform your photos with great light. Nova contains 40 warm and cool LEDs gently diffused to create natural looking lighting for photography. Nova is used in conjunction with the complimentary Nova camera app, which contains advanced tools for post-processing photos. Photos must be taken through the Nova app. Requires iOS 7.0 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad, and iPod touch.
Top customer reviews
There was a problem filtering reviews right now. Please try again later.
I really like this product. So much I ordered two more. When I received my order, one light would not charge up. I can return for a full replacement. Unfortunately, this item is no longer available. I hope my other two continue to work as this was a great idea.
update - my flash developed a charging problem and it was an older version that didn't have the reset hole. I contacted support and they mailed out a new flash. Excellent support!!!
I wish some one would make a case that mounted this flash on the back. That would be cool. Some times it is hard to hold a 6 + and the light and hit the pic button. But on the bright side (no pun intended) you can use it like an off shoe flash to get more dramatic lighting effects.
Most recent customer reviews
Can't use this anymore because their app disappeared from the app store and they are unresponsive.