- File Size: 7078 KB
- Print Length: 234 pages
- Publisher: Editora Alpendre (August 10, 2015)
- Publication Date: August 10, 2015
- Sold by: Amazon Digital Services LLC
- Language: Portuguese
- ASIN: B013NTCV88
- Word Wise: Not Enabled
- Lending: Not Enabled
- Amazon Best Sellers Rank: #1,842,950 Paid in Kindle Store (See Top 100 Paid in Kindle Store)
Nova York do Oiapoque ao Chuí: Relatos de brasileiros na cidade que nunca dorme (Portuguese Edition) Kindle Edition
See the Best Books of the Month
Want to know our Editors' picks for the best books of the month? Browse Best Books of the Month, featuring our favorite new books in more than a dozen categories.
Enter your mobile number or email address below and we'll send you a link to download the free Kindle App. Then you can start reading Kindle books on your smartphone, tablet, or computer - no Kindle device required.
To get the free app, enter your mobile phone number.
Customers who bought this item also bought
Would you like to tell us about a lower price?
Set up an Amazon Giveaway
Look for similar items by category
- Books > Biographies & Memoirs > Memoirs
- Books > Travel > United States
- Kindle Store > Kindle eBooks > Biographies & Memoirs > Memoirs
- Kindle Store > Kindle eBooks > Foreign Languages > Portuguese > Biographies, Diaries & True Accounts
- Kindle Store > Kindle eBooks > Foreign Languages > Portuguese > Travel
- Kindle Store > Kindle eBooks > Travel > United States > Regions