|Item Weight||30 pounds|
|Product Dimensions||84 x 72 x 3 inches|
|Item model number||554625|
Other Sellers on Amazon
+ Free Shipping
+ Free Shipping
+ $4.99 shipping
Novaform Gel Memory Foam 3 Inch Mattress Topper - Cal King
|Price:||$183.28 + $8.30 shipping|
Usually ships within 2 to 3 days.
- Stays cool
- Relieves pressure points
- Extends mattress life
- Sleep better, wake more refreshed
- 10 Year Limited Manufacturer Warranty
Customers who viewed this item also viewed
Customers also shopped for
Have a question?
Find answers in product info, Q&As, reviews
Please make sure that you are posting in the form of a question.
Introducing the Novaform® Gel Memory Foam Mattress Topper. Our premium memory foam is infused with Gel Beads for the perfect balance of comfort, support and the optimal sleep temperature. And now, our new and improved Gel Bead technology is cooler than ever – perfectly adjusting to your body’s temperature while you sleep. While keeping cool, the premium memory foam conforms to your body’s contours to relieve pressure. It’s a revolutionary advance in sleep technology that helps you fall asleep faster, sleep deeper and wake-up feeling refreshed!
The topper includes a 100% Egyptian cotton cover with new stain-release technology to fight odor and stain-causing bacteria.
Simply add this topper to your current mattress to add years of life, or combine it with a newer mattress for an instant upgrade.
• Sizes: Cal King, King, Queen, Full, or Twin • 3" of premium memory foam infused with gel beads • New advanced gel bead technology ensures optimal sleep temperature by staying cooler up to 65% longer than traditional memory foam • Premium memory foam conforms to your body’s contours to relieve pressure so you wake up less and stay asleep longer • Extends the life of any mattress • Foam is hypoallergenic and resistant to dust mites • Includes luxurious 100% Egyptian cotton stretch-to-fit cover with an integrated skirt • Machine washable cover with stain-release technology to prevent odor and bacteria • 10-year, limited warranty • Foam made in the USA/Cover made in China
• Cal King: 84" x 72"
Compare to similar items
|Shipping||$8.30||FREE Shipping||FREE Shipping||FREE Shipping||$27.23||FREE Shipping|
|Sold By||American Delivery Service||Shop Easy-||LinenSpa||Shop Easy-||Shopsmartoutlet||Amazon.com|
|Item Dimensions||72 x 84 x 3 in||—||80 x 76 x 3 in||—||—||72 x 84 x 4 in|
|Material Type||Memory foam||Memory foam||Memory foam||Memory foam||Cotton||Polyurethane|
|Size Map||California King||King||King||Queen||Full||—|
Top customer reviews
There was a problem filtering reviews right now. Please try again later.
Before this went on the bed, we let it air out for about a day in the garage, and then about a dozen times walked all over it in socks to further help exchange air in it and prevent outgassing -- judging by the smell in the garage afterward this was necessary.
Regardless, in about 2 days I felt comfortable putting it on the mattress and I've got to say I'm pretty pleased! It's firm when cold, but softens down to a cloud of comfort with body heat applied. It's worth mentioning also that this didn't make the bed a whole lot hotter at night, as a lot of toppers do.
Comfortable, quickly finished outgassing, and not overly hot. Perfect!
Note: For anyone considering a memory foam topper, make sure you DO NOT use an electric blanket or heating pad on it. This is an easy way to ruin them, and there are a LOT of reviews on foam toppers that're 1-star because of silly owners melting them...
1. It stinks! If you are at all sensitive to chemical smells, the off-gassing smell will drive you nuts. I had to air it out every day and I ended up putting sachets of activated charcoal on top of the bed for hours each day to try to absorb the horrible chemical smell.
2. It doesn't expand all the way. I bought the Cal King which is supposed to be 72x84x12. After 72+ hours of letting the mattress expand it was only 67x82x10.
3. Uneven surface. The middle of the mattress had a huge dip, and one side had expanded more than the other. I had to sleep on one side to avoid the dip. At times, the mattress was very comfortable and I felt cradled. At other times I didn't feel any give and it felt like I was sleeping on a carpeted floor.
Other reviewers have said they slept like a baby on this mattress. I did not experience this. I found it was hard to fall asleep initially, and woke up frequently during the night, probably due to the uneven surface and chemical smell. To be fair though, it could have been just my body getting used to sleeping on memory foam as opposed to a regular coil mattress.
The concept for this mattress is great, but the execution failed. If you buy this mattress, I'd advise you to get it at Costco (as I did) or another place with a good return policy. Once you let the mattress out of the box, you'll never be able to get it back in to return it via shipping. I'll be returning it and will most likely go back to a coil mattress with a memory foam topper.