- Series: Market (Book 2017)
- Paperback: 508 pages
- Publisher: Writer's Digest Books; 36 edition (September 14, 2016)
- Language: English
- ISBN-10: 1440347751
- ISBN-13: 978-1440347757
- Product Dimensions: 7 x 1 x 9.1 inches
- Shipping Weight: 1.3 pounds (View shipping rates and policies)
- Average Customer Review: 26 customer reviews
- Amazon Best Sellers Rank: #282,036 in Books (See Top 100 in Books)
Enter your mobile number or email address below and we'll send you a link to download the free Kindle App. Then you can start reading Kindle books on your smartphone, tablet, or computer - no Kindle device required.
To get the free app, enter your mobile phone number.
Novel & Short Story Writer's Market 2017: The Most Trusted Guide to Getting Published 36th Edition
Use the Amazon App to scan ISBNs and compare prices.
There is a newer edition of this item:
All Books, All the Time
Read author interviews, book reviews, editors picks, and more at the Amazon Book Review. Read it now
Frequently bought together
Customers who bought this item also bought
About the Author
Rachel Randall (Covington, KY) is the Managing Editor of Writer's Digest Books. She has served as editor for short fiction, nonfiction, and poetry, but her true love is both reading and writing science fiction and fantasy. Her musings on fiction craft and the writing life can be found on the Writer's Digest "There Are No Rules" blog.
Top customer reviews
Listings are completely up-to-date and trustworthy. But my favorite parts of the book are the articles. Great advice and info!