Beauty Summer Reading STEM nav_sap_plcc_ascpsc Starting at $39.99 Wickedly Prime Handmade Wedding Rustic Decor Book House Cleaning gotpremiere gotpremiere gotpremiere  Echo $129.99 All-New Fire 7 Kids Edition, starting at $99.99 Kindle Oasis B06ZY5XM7W Water Sports STEMClubToys17_gno

Showing 1-10 of 203 reviews(Verified Purchases). See all 208 reviews
on December 18, 2016
These are perfect. Perfect replacement bulbs for my Vintage C9 light strand.
Well packaged and nicely organized in a very sturdy, sleek box.
A little tip...
I had 2 green bulbs on my strand go out. Im guessing not all strands/bulbs are created equal.
As i took a new bulb from my replacement box and screwed it into the 1st bad bulb socket, it didnt work. But i took the same new bulb and screwed it into the 2nd bad bulbs socket, it lit up like a charm. I grabbed another green bulb from my box and it worked in the 1st sock.
So what I'm saying is.... dont think the replacement bulb is bad if it doesnt light up, because it will likely work in a different socket.
on November 29, 2015
48% of the bulbs were DOA. At first I thought is was the sockets when multiple lamps would fail to light. After switching bulbs around between sockets I was able to determine that the sockets were fine but many of the lamps were duds. I had ordered 4 boxes thinking I would have spares, but 48 out of the 100 bulbs were dead.
on September 26, 2016
They got super hot immediately and blew out completely. Every single bulb after 5 minutes. That's ridiculous almost funny tbh. Also totally pink but I didn't mind that really
review image review image
on January 23, 2017
These Christmas light bulbs are not available in my small town. Every year, we use 12 strands of the big outdoor lights to make a Christmas tree on our flagpole and due to breakage or just wearing out, we always need new bulbs. I appreciate that these lights were available so inexpensively.
review image
on November 25, 2016
What's to say, they're good old traditional frosted bulbs. I order several boxes of various colors and the reds showed up with some broken, crushed glass in the Amazon box etc. It's as if the bulbs were broken in the package before being packed. They're bulbs, they break. Unfortunately I needed every one, but I also needed more, so I have more, plus extra, ordered again.

A few of the bulbs appear to have gotten shorted on the frosted part, so I'll replace a few of those. It's just very thin that you may not notice until they come on and you're looking at the element glowing inside. Again, they cheap bulbs that we can't live without, until someone finally comes out with frosted LED's!!! I just converted my whole house to LED and it's amazing how well LED's look, just like soft white light. No reason to not be able to do that with these bulbs. These in LED are funky faceted, clear with weird colors for more $ each than regular bulbs.

That last part is just a primer for the world to begin to rise up and demand, frosted LED C9 Christmas lights so we can keep our early winter electric meters from spinning so fast they glow. It's not a festive holiday glow either. ;^)
on January 7, 2017
I hate white lights, so I replace them with these and purple. They are very bright yellow - so much that I need to consider using less or removing them altogether.

But, they still get 5 stars because they're exactly what they claim to be - yellow C9 bulbs.
on March 2, 2017
Great product
on May 22, 2017
These are great!!! Seller is very nice. Came with 3-4 broke bulbs. seller replaced which was very kind of them. lots of miss communicating though
on March 4, 2017
O e broken bulb when received but still ok since cannot buy in stores easily
on February 28, 2017
I still love these bigger bulbs that we had years ago - so much nicer than the little ones that barely even shine these days.