Other Sellers on Amazon
+ Free Shipping
4-Year Camera & Camcorder Accidental Protection Planfrom SquareTrade
- Coverage for drops, spills and product malfunctions
- No deductibles or hidden fees
- Free ground shipping on all repairs
- Fully transferable with gifts. Cancel anytime, full refund in the first 30 days
- If you purchase this service plan and eligible product for this service plan, you acknowledge that Amazon may send the service plan seller relevant product and price information for the purpose of administering the plan
Novoflex MICROPOD Mini Tripod for Mini Ball Heads (MICROPOD)
- Enter your model number to make sure this fits.
- MICROPOD Compact Mini Tripod Maximum Height: 2.8” Weight: 1.8 oz.
- Small tripod MICROPOD
- Item Includes: * Base * 3x Legs
- Maximum heigth: 2.8 inches
- Weight: 1.8 ounces
- Camera connection: 1/4 inch screw
Frequently bought together
Customers who bought this item also bought
What other items do customers buy after viewing this item?
Have a question?
Find answers in product info, Q&As, reviews
Please make sure that you are posting in the form of a question.
The Novoflex Micropod is the "David" among compact tripods. Although it is very compact and weighs a mere 1.76 oz., it is strong enough to support a heavy mirror reflex camera. Three legs, which extend from the hemispherical base, push into unique "O" ring mounts. Ideal for use with Neiger 19 mini ballheads.
Seller Warranty DescriptionOnly Warrantied if purchased from Manufacturer or Authorized Seller
Top customer reviews
There was a problem filtering reviews right now. Please try again later.
I've read a review of this unit on another sight that criticized it for being hard to put together and hard to attach to a camera. I found it quite easy to assemble, taking about ten seconds or so. I solved the camera attachment problem by mounting an arca-swiss clamp on the ball head. The clamp dwarfs the ball head but it works. The tripod and head easily support my Nikon D90 with the standard 18-105 Nikon kit lens. However, it's probably better used with a small point and shoot camera.
Novoflex recommends this unit for use as a table top tripod. One must be careful on a smooth surface. The plastic legs slide easily. It's surprising that Novoflex did not put rubber tips on the legs. A small pet could easily knock this thing flying. It could also be used for down and dirty macro photography if you are willing to lie on the ground to focus.
Quality is first rate which is to be expected for $65, which is a little pricey for something that looks like a toy.