Amazon.com: Customer Reviews: Now Designs Jumbo Pure Kitchen Towel Set of 3, Lemon Yellow
Your Garage Up to 80 Percent Off Textbooks Amazon Fashion Learn more nav_sap_plcc_ascpsc $5 Albums Fire TV Stick Happy Belly Snacks Totes Amazon Cash Back Offer PilotWave7B PilotWave7B PilotWave7B  Amazon Echo  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Amazon Echo Introducing new colors All-New Kindle Oasis DollyParton Shop Now

Color: Lemon|Change

on September 4, 2010
These dishtowels are larger and higher quality than I expected. One note of caution however. I bought the yellow towels and when I gave them a first machine wash I threw a pair of white shorts in the load and the towels did bleed and turned the shorts a pale yellow. Wash them alone the first time! No problem with bleeding since the first wash.
on July 18, 2010
These towels are the perfect kitchen companions made with a great cotton fabric: absorbent, not too heavy, not too light, with no synthetic content. They are large sized and pretty as can be! I like the three plaid variations of the same color. Other than dish drying, they can be used to cover baked goods, to drain delicate hand-washed glassware, to drain and dry washed fresh herbs and salad greens, and their large size even works as a waist wrap-around apron for average-sized women.
on August 8, 2011
I have purchased 5 packs of these towels over the past few years because they are attractive and sturdy. The large size originally caught me off guard, but I've found that they work great in the kitchen. They hold up wash after wash, don't bleed or fray, and the varied plaids and stripes make your kitchen look friendly.
on August 16, 2013
I only saw the stripes until they were put into the washer, now they are basically yellow, since they were not colorfast, I washed them a couple more times. I'm sure it won't affect the performance, but I'll be cautious about what they are washed with in the future.

I notice a few other folks have mentioned the fading, yet generally gave passable reviews on performance.
on May 13, 2011
These are the best kitchen towels I have ever come across. It's very hard to find large kitchen towels and
these are a generous size, super absorbent and always look great wash after wash.
on April 18, 2011
I bought these for the color and material, but must have missed out on reading the size because they are huge. This is a good thing, I cut each one in half and doubled the number of dish towels and they are still large.
on November 29, 2015
These are a plain weave towel. They are like a very very heavyweight flour sack dishtowel. They wrinkle and shrink some, but not a lot. They are twice the size of most other dishtowels, so the price for 3 is reasonable. The patterns are exactly as pictured. After a couple washes I find them more absorbent than the other towels I bought. Just finished using them on my china, silver and crystal without leaving any streaks or moisture. They are cute enough to use as a table mat or with cutting them in half placemats or napkins.
on June 17, 2015
These are very big, and they are thin like flour sack (a little thicker than that). They aren't my favorite towels from Now Designs (I prefer the ripple towel and the symmetry tea towel), but these are nice to add to the set. We typically use these to lay out on the counter and dry dishes on top. The colors are bright and wash and wear very well. They are high quality and don't fray.
on February 8, 2016
Quality cotton, minimal lint, almost as lint free as pure, real, linen. Lighter weight, more open weave like a bar towel. GREAT PRICE!! Wonderful sunny yellow color even if the stripes sort of look like a 'tone-on-tone' effect now. The color RUNS, bleeds, turns everything else in the same load yellow, so be sure to wash them alone. Absorbs water from glasses, dishes, etc. in one wipe most of the time. Large size, even after shrinking in laundry. I believe that the color might not run so much if they are soaked, or laundered with white, distilled vinegar, to set the color dye before the first washing. I remember this from instructions on a package of powered dye, but double check if it is a problem for you. I bought 2 sets, and have washed them in the longest, hottest cycle about three times to try to stop the color run. I do not trust this problem, and I really like the bright yellow, so I do not mind washing separately, at least this year {;-))
on January 1, 2015
Super nice towels in a nice weight, but not too thick at all. I love these huge cotton towels and purchased these as a gift. I recommend the first 2 washes you wash on cold and take them immediately out of the dryer. They can run if you don't wash them in cold or transfer to other clothes if you don't launder them a few times before going to warm water washing and again with like colors!