Now Designs Modglass Retro Glass Bakeware, Set of Two, Planta Design
- Make sure this fits by entering your model number.
- This glass bakeware set includes two matching white glass dishes with clear glass lids
- The medium sized dish has a 7 inch diameter and a 1.6 quart capacity. The small dish has a 6 inch diameter and a 1 quart capacity
- These covered glass dishes are oven safe up to 400 degrees F
- Freezer, fridge and microwave safe: this glass dish set is perfect for storing and reheating leftovers
- Simple care: lids and bases of this vintage inspired glass set are dishwasher safe
What other items do customers buy after viewing this item?
Customers who viewed this item also viewed
Customers who bought this item also bought
Have a question?
Find answers in product info, Q&As, reviews
Compare with similar items
Now Designs Modglass Retro Square Baking Dish, Planta Design
Blue and Teal Meadowland Creatures Glass Baking Dishware with Clear Lid Small
CorningWare French White 2-1/2-Quart Oval Glass Cover
|Shipping||FREE Shipping||FREE Shipping||FREE Shipping||FREE Shipping|
|Sold By||Amazon.com||Amazon.com||Sincerely Hers||GJS Commerce LLC|
|Color||Planta Design||Planta Design||Multicolor||French White|
|Item Dimensions||8 x 3.8 x 8 in||7.5 x 3 x 7.5 in||7 x 9 x 3 in||10 x 9 x 2 in|
Hot or cold, Modglass baking dishes by Now Designs can handle it! This retro-inspired glass dish set adds a touch of vintage charm to a modern kitchen. This set includes two pieces of glass bakeware with clear lids. The medium sized round dish measures 7 inches in diameter, stands 3.25 inches tall and has a 1.6 quart capacity. The smaller dish measures 6 inches in diameter, stands 2.75 inches tall and has a 1 quart capacity. In both dishes, the bases are made from white glass and feature a Now Designs original pattern. Clear glass lids with integrated handles allow you to see contents inside. Like vintage pyrex type dishes, use these glass dishes for everything from storing food and leftovers in the fridge or freezer, or bake in the oven at temperatures up to 400 degrees F. They are microwave safe (great for re-heating), and dishwasher safe for easy cleanup.