Other Sellers on Amazon
+ Free Shipping
NOW Essential Oils, Frankincense Oil, Centering Aromatherapy Scent, Steam Distilled, 100% Pure, Vegan, Child Resistant Cap, 1-Ounce
|Sale:||$13.69 ($13.69 / Fl Oz)|
Discount Provided by Amazon.
- ESSENTIAL AROMATHERAPY/THERAPEUTIC - Frankincense is relaxing, focusing and centering with a deep, fresh scent with subtle hints of citrus and camphor and promotes balance and relaxation. Bring extra harmony to your life with oils for balance.
- NATURAL/RESPONSIBLY MADE - This oil is extracted through steam distillation of tree resin obtained by exudation of the bark. Made in state-of-the-art laboratories, naturally derived and subject to purity testing, vegan and never tested on animals.
- 100% PURE/UNDILUTED - Our essential oils are highly concentrated and 100% pure and free of synthetic ingredients, delivering the very best benefit of the source of the plants, fruits, seeds, flowers, bark, stems, roots or leaves from which they come.
- MULTI-USE/BENEFITS - Aromatherapy is an ancient and time-honored tradition. Can be used in diffusers to breathe fresh air into a room or to enjoy aromas that relax or stimulate your mind. Melt away stress and tension in an instant with a simple drop.
- CLEAN/SAFE ALTERNATIVE - Presents a safe, natural alternative to toxic, artificial aerosal sprays or messy candles. If you're concerned about keeping your home both clean and fire-safe, we'd highly suggest throwing some essential oils in the mix!
Customers who viewed this item also viewed
Customers also viewed these products
Customers who bought this item also bought
Have a question?
Find answers in product info, Q&As, reviews
Your question may be answered by sellers, manufacturers, or customers who purchased this item, who are all part of the Amazon community.
Please make sure that you are posting in the form of a question.
Please enter a question.
The use of natural essential oils for aromatherapy is an ancient and time-honored tradition that’s been enhancing moods and lifting spirits for thousands of years. Essential oils are liquid plant essences that are genuine reflections of the botanicals from which they’re born. Our ingredients consist of 100% pure frankincense oil only, created through a natural distillation process, offering the purest and most potent natural essential oil available. Natural essential oils are highly concentrated and should be used with care. This fresh scent mixes well with: Balsam fir needle oil, myrrh oil, orange oil, or sandalwood oil blend.
- Is Discontinued By Manufacturer : No
- Product Dimensions : 1.25 x 1.25 x 3.5 inches; 2.24 Ounces
- Item model number : 7542
- Department : Health and Beauty>Health and Wellness
- Date First Available : June 4, 2004
- Manufacturer : NOW FOODS
- ASIN : B0014UEQQY
Best Sellers Rank:
#26,113 in Health & Household (See Top 100 in Health & Household)
- #161 in Essential Oil Singles
- Customer Reviews:
Keep out of reach of children. Avoid contact with eyes. If pregnant or lactating, consult your healthcare practitioner before using. Not for internal use.The product is labelled to United States standards and may differ from similar products sold elsewhere in its ingredients, labeling and allergen warnings
Pure frankincense oil. Natural essential oils are highly concentrated and should be used with care.
Primary use is as a fragrance. Also can be used for aromatherapy or for topical use.
* These statements have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration. This product is not intended to diagnose, treat, cure or prevent any disease. **Always refer to the manufacturer's label on the product for description, recommended dose and precautions.
Statements regarding dietary supplements have not been evaluated by the FDA and are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease or health condition.
Top reviews from the United States
There was a problem filtering reviews right now. Please try again later.
In all seriousness...
This last order, I purchased six of theseNOW 100% pure Frankincense Oil bottles. I use this essential oil daily. I use it externally, in my skin to keep it healthy, youthful and firm, and I also use it internally by ingesting three drops twice daily. The health benefits of this oil are too numerous to list here, but scientific study after scientific study has found that this oil not only boosts immunity, reduces inflammation, is an analgesic, is an anti arthritic, but, in some cases, is a CURE for diseases that reduce quality of living and ultimately take lives. No joke. No kidding. Just google Frankincense and cancer or frankincense and MS and prepare yourselves. Do your own due diligence. Do a bit of research, because I'm not here to convince anyone. I can only tell you what has made a difference in my own life.
This oil has made a tremendous difference. This is why I order multiple bottles at a time. I never want to go even a single day without it, and I give this oil to people that need it.
I try to always purchase it from XSNonline, because they never bait and switch...I pay for the pure oil, and receive the pure oil, NOT a 20% dilution.
If you are even a bit inclined to try this oil for whatever reason that has you carefully reading these reviews, please give this one a shot. This is really a small price to pay for something that works so very well. Give it a week, then reeeealy evaluate how you feel. Really evaluate ease of movement, level of pain, etc.
And, if you can, get an extra bottle for someone else. Pass this goodness on. This world needs more of that <3
I have never received any kind of discount for any product that I've purchased or reviewed.
I wish you all good days and good health.
This frankincense oil is definitely the real deal, but as there are several different varieties of frankincense, this might not smell exactly like other brands, and might even smell a little off. I honestly don't care for any brand of frankincense on its own. I will inhale it when I have a cold or sinus infection, but otherwise I only ever use it blended with other oils. In blends, the strong, medicinal scent of this oil mellows out and just adds a little depth to lighter or more floral essential oils.
I use frankincense when I'm feeling sick by inhaling the aroma from the bottle, adding it to hot baths, and adding it to a blend of other oils in a diffuser. For diffusing, I think the smell of frankincense goes with almost everything, but my go-to blend is to mix it with lavender, pine, bergamot, and citrus. Vetiver is also nice to add to this mix for a deeper, more woodsy fragrance.
As frankincense is known to be antiseptic, it also goes into my homemade all purpose cleaner. The recipe I use is a couple tablespoons of Dr. Bronner's Sal's Suds, and a generous blend of tea tree oil, frankincense, pine, lemon, and lavender. All of that is added to a spray bottle filled with water and is then good to go for an all natural, better smelling alternative to Pine Sol. I change the amounts and add other oils like eucalyptus from time to time, but those are the main essential oils I use.
Top reviews from other countries
ALSO- EDENS GARDENS- is a terrific company to buy from. Please consider both companies- please reward great companies actively making Great Products... Cheers, DonK.
What other items do customers buy after viewing this item?
Disclaimer: While we work to ensure that product information is correct, on occasion manufacturers may alter their ingredient lists. Actual product packaging and materials may contain more and/or different information than that shown on our Web site. We recommend that you do not solely rely on the information presented and that you always read labels, warnings, and directions before using or consuming a product. For additional information about a product, please contact the manufacturer. Content on this site is for reference purposes and is not intended to substitute for advice given by a physician, pharmacist, or other licensed health-care professional. You should not use this information as self-diagnosis or for treating a health problem or disease. Contact your health-care provider immediately if you suspect that you have a medical problem. Information and statements regarding dietary supplements have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease or health condition. Amazon.com assumes no liability for inaccuracies or misstatements about products.