Amazon Vehicles Beauty Trade in your textbooks STEM nav_sap_plcc_ascpsc Starting at $39.99 Wickedly Prime Handmade Wedding Shop Book House Cleaning masterpiece masterpiece masterpiece  Introducing Echo Show All-New Fire HD 8 Kids Edition, starting at $129.99 Kindle Oasis AutoRip in CDs & Vinyl Shop Now Ellen

Format: Audio CD|Change

Showing 1-10 of 58 reviews(Verified Purchases). See all 108 reviews
on January 11, 2011
TANK has an AMAZING voice! I've always thought he was sooo0 under-rated and this album proves that even more. I need this man to get the recognition he deserves. His style is truely R&B magic. This is Tank's BEST so far. I can listen to every track over and over again, but my absolute favorite is I Can't Make You Love Me. I loved this song when Bonnie Raitt brought it out, but Tank has taken it to another level with the music and background vocals. I also like the acoustic version as well. It is so sexy to hear him sing while playing the piano/keyboard. My 2nd fav is, On My Way featuring J. Valentine. I don't know who this guy is, but he has a great voice. I would love to hear him on his own album. I'm glad it was a bonus track. My 3rd fav is Foreplay featuring Chris Brown. Their voices sound great together. My 4th fav is Amazing. I just Love the falsetto!!! I can't even put the rest in order. Emergency is sexy. Celebration is definitely one for the radio. Who can't love a track with Drake on it. All the songs are really great! I always listen to the album all the way through without skipping a track. I may repeat some songs, but I never skip over a song. That doesn't happen with me too often.
Tank, you are the man!
on February 23, 2016
Tank is guaranteed to rev up your engine and keep it running! Make sure you've got protection on hand or you're ready to start a family before cranking the Tank. This music is hot and I've for 2 beautiful children to prove it (no, I'm not kidding). Step aside Barry White.
on December 28, 2010
I don't know. Maybe my ears been starving for some music like this I dunno. I've been a Tank fan since Force of Nature. I have to say throughout his career he's kept up the consistency. He's always made songs to me that can not only be radio hits or something to dance to in a club, but something you can lay back and unwind to. Music is becoming so, how do i put this, manufactured maybe? Where good artists aren't sticking to what made fans gravitate to them. They're trying to be like the next artist because that artist is currently getting all the radio play, etc. I'm happy to see this guy stick to his guns and continuosly put out a good album. And did i mention no Auto-Tune? I know I say that in all my reviews. Believe me I have nothing against auto-tune. I just think its slowly starting to play out. You know where you sit down and listen to an album and you can't tell the difference from track 1 to 12 because they all sound the same? Yea that kind of played out.
on May 12, 2017
LOVE IT
on January 18, 2011
From day 1 I knew that Durrell"Tank"Babbs was and is an artist that i would proudly invest my money in and he hasnt disappointed me yet.

I have all his albums but "One Man" Is still my all time favorite , However i have to admit that some of the songs from "Now Or Never" are starting to grow on me.

"Can I"
"Celebration"
and Of course the Remake Of "I Cant Make You Love Me"( a song that i have always loved and identified with that in Tanks hands made me love it even more.. and its creepy because i always wished that he would lend his vocal talents to cover songs and this is one of the songs i had picked out for him.

Im so crazy about Tank that i made a CD of all his songs that i love .. when it came down to the songs "Can I" - "Heartbreaker" and "One Man" i used my studio program to merge the Intro's together with the actual song to make it flow as if it was all 1 track.

In the beginning he would upset me because as a Vocalist myself i could hear so much potential in his voice that he wasnt using but i am happy to report that he has tapped into that potential full force and it is paying off.

I have watched him evolve as a Vocalist - Writer - Producer and overall Artist.

It saddens me that he like Frankie Beverly & Calvin Richardson(Among Many Others) has not recieved his credit in the industry.. but at the end of the day he still has the people's love and appreciation for his work and contributions to the world of music.

I HIGLY RECOMMEND THIS ALBUM

SUPPORT REAL MUSIC MAKING A COME BACK

WE THE TROOPS NEED TO HELP OUR R&B GENERAL BY USING OUR "FORCES OF NATURE" TO HELP THIS "ONE MAN" FIGHT AN UPHILL BATTLE SO THAT HE CAN PLANT HIS FLAG OF "SEX LOVE AND PAIN" ON THE TOP OF THAT HILL AND GO DOWN IN HISTORY AS ONE OF R&B'S FINEST

ITS NOW OR NEVER!!!!!!!!
on December 4, 2013
The First three songs are okay: The last three songs Make the CD worth the purchase. As Tank is a phenomenal performer there are no truly "bad" tracks, but especially as "I Can't Make You Love Me" is such a stunning performance, the generic "do me, baby" first couple of songs disappoint at first --but maybe because I was in a hurry to get to the "good stuff" like Amazing. The CD picks up in quality about Track 4 with Emergency and gets increasingly better, rather like what you expect from a concert. It is an enjoyable listen for car and for a quiet evening at home.
on December 14, 2010
I've been collecting R&B albums since I was 13 (now 34) I've heard thousands of song form many types of genres, tank's new album is a masterpiece from start to finish. His vocals are tight and explosive, song writing is detailed and emotional and every song is a radio track. Tank has been one of the most consistent R&B artist and producers since he first came out. I highly recommend this album and please give the man the respect he deserve; after you've listened to the entire album log back in to AMAZON and review it. Unbelievable Tank...Unbelievable
on June 4, 2011
I have been a Tank fan since day ONE and I don't regret buying this cd. All I can say is this was to me if not the best, one of the best albums of 2010! It's now JUNE 2011 and I'm STILL jammin Tank's NOW or NEVER! My favorite songs are
Sex Music
Celebration
Emergency
Scream
Keep It 100
Can I
You Mean That Much To Me
I Can't Make You Love Me

But I enjoy the entire cd... He doesn't get the respect and airplay he deserves, but that's ok b/c fans like myself will forever be listening out for his next project.

Much Texas luv to you TANK and I will definitely be @ your next concert in Houston!
on July 7, 2013
I usually don't buy full albums, but I'm glad I made an exception. I usually only like the radio edits and then I'm on to the next artist. I also usually hear the same stuff over and over, especially on the same album....not the case here. I loved all of the tracks, some more than others. Tank is my driving go-to guy. Keep 'em coming.
on July 2, 2011
Now days you rarely get an album were you can listen to it from beginning to end & Tank album embodies just that! There is not an song on here that I don't like. There needs to be more R&B artist like this that still represent great music. I been listening to this album since I purchased it & I don't listen to anything else... This album is a WINNER! I recommend for anyone who love great R&B to buy this man's music.... Support the GENERAL!!!