Enter your mobile number or email address below and we'll send you a link to download the free Kindle App. Then you can start reading Kindle books on your smartphone, tablet, or computer - no Kindle device required.
To get the free app, enter your mobile phone number.
Now I Am Paper (Imaginata Children's Books) Paperback – January 2, 2014
|New from||Used from|
See the Best Kids' Books of 2017
Looking for great new reads for kids of all ages? Browse our editors' picks for the best kids' books of the year including gorgeous picture books, fun new series starters, and captivating young adult novels.
- "For this very tender little story Uvi uses her talent as a watercolorist and graphic designer to make this book a work of art." - Grady Harp, HALL OF FAME TOP 100 REVIEWER, VINE VOICE
- "Everything about this short book is exquisitely done! It covers a wide range of emotions and feelings ...it so much reminds me of the circle of life." - Chief, USN Ret...VT Town, TOP 500 REVIEWER
- "Uvi Poznansky has taken the beauty of her art and combined it with the beauty of her poetic words while telling the tale of life, friendships, loss and change." - Dii,TOP 500 REVIEWER
From the Author
Two little hints:
- When reading this kindle book, click the text to get a popup, which is a fun way to interact with the story.
- To look inside this kindle book click the 'Send a free sample' button (under 'Buy now with 1 click' area at the top right of this page.)
- Now I Am Paper
- Jess and Wiggle
Top customer reviews
There was a problem filtering reviews right now. Please try again later.
Yet, this book draws me with a nostalgic feeling of childhood. Although it seems to be for young readers and listeners, older folks like me can "feel" it through the poetry and illustrations.
The story is golden, and the language is beyond price. Perfect for reading aloud to children, and if you haven't any of those little critters handy, to anyone who has a heart!
This may be a children's book, but as an adult, I absolutely enjoyed reading it. It has a nostalgic feel to it that's all but missing in todays publishing world. This is probably one of the nicest children's books I've come across in recent times. Five stars and recommended.
I rank her up there with Tomie dePaola, Eric Carle, and Shel Silverstein. High praise from one who grew up on, and passed forward Silverstein’s classic to all my progeny. Some could say this is a retelling of The Giving Tree, but I say this is so much more. Ms. Pozanski's eloquent prose and exquisite illustrations bring a new and uplifting twist. It becomes very much a circle-of-life tale. The message, the prose and glorious illustrations create a true celebration of life.
This book is the single best children's book I've read in years. As a mother of eight and grandmother of ten, I speak with authority. I applaud Ms. Pozanski's immeasurable talents and am ordering copies for my grandchildren for Christmas. What better gift than a celebration of life? Many thanks, Ms. Pozanski for giving us this tale of life, of hope and renewal.
MOST HIGHLY RECOMMENDED to children of ALL ages.
Be sure to check the compatibility of the book to your devise. It is not compatible with the Kindle App on my iPhone or with my Kindle eReader. I read it on a Kindle Fire.
It's about a young child befriends a tree and plays around it, enjoying his company.
But when the child leaves, the tree becomes sad and lonely.
Then the tree was cut down and became paper.
A new life has begun for the tree and he loves to be a book for some other child.
I highly recommend it for all ages