Enter your mobile number or email address below and we'll send you a link to download the free Kindle App. Then you can start reading Kindle books on your smartphone, tablet, or computer - no Kindle device required.
To get the free app, enter your mobile phone number.
Now I Am Paper (Imaginata Children's Books) Paperback – January 2, 2014
This month's Book With Buzz: "The Lying Game" by Ruth Ware
From the instant New York Times bestselling author of blockbuster thrillers "In a Dark, Dark Wood" and "The Woman in Cabin 10" comes Ruth Ware’s chilling new novel, "The Lying Game." See more
- "For this very tender little story Uvi uses her talent as a watercolorist and graphic designer to make this book a work of art." - Grady Harp, HALL OF FAME TOP 100 REVIEWER, VINE VOICE
- "Everything about this short book is exquisitely done! It covers a wide range of emotions and feelings ...it so much reminds me of the circle of life." - Chief, USN Ret...VT Town, TOP 500 REVIEWER
- "Uvi Poznansky has taken the beauty of her art and combined it with the beauty of her poetic words while telling the tale of life, friendships, loss and change." - Dii,TOP 500 REVIEWER
From the Author
Two little hints:
- When reading this kindle book, click the text to get a popup, which is a fun way to interact with the story.
- To look inside this kindle book click the 'Send a free sample' button (under 'Buy now with 1 click' area at the top right of this page.)
- Now I Am Paper
- Jess and Wiggle
Browse award-winning titles. See more
Top customer reviews
Yet, this book draws me with a nostalgic feeling of childhood. Although it seems to be for young readers and listeners, older folks like me can "feel" it through the poetry and illustrations.
I rank her up there with Tomie dePaola, Eric Carle, and Shel Silverstein. High praise from one who grew up on, and passed forward Silverstein’s classic to all my progeny. Some could say this is a retelling of The Giving Tree, but I say this is so much more. Ms. Pozanski's eloquent prose and exquisite illustrations bring a new and uplifting twist. It becomes very much a circle-of-life tale. The message, the prose and glorious illustrations create a true celebration of life.
This book is the single best children's book I've read in years. As a mother of eight and grandmother of ten, I speak with authority. I applaud Ms. Pozanski's immeasurable talents and am ordering copies for my grandchildren for Christmas. What better gift than a celebration of life? Many thanks, Ms. Pozanski for giving us this tale of life, of hope and renewal.
MOST HIGHLY RECOMMENDED to children of ALL ages.
It's about a young child befriends a tree and plays around it, enjoying his company.
But when the child leaves, the tree becomes sad and lonely.
Then the tree was cut down and became paper.
A new life has begun for the tree and he loves to be a book for some other child.
I highly recommend it for all ages
This lovely book also rhymes and the watercolor paintings were created by the author and are beautifully done.
Most highly recommended. The author suggests this book is written for ages 2 - 10 and K - 5. I would suggest that everyone (no matter their age) will appreciate 'Now I Am Paper'.