NOW Essential Oils, Grapefruit Oil, Sweet Citrus Aromatherapy Scent, Cold Pressed, 100% Pure, Vegan, Child Resistant Cap, 4-Ounce
|Ingredients||100% pure grapefruit oil|
About this item
- ESSENTIAL AROMATHERAPY - Grapefruit is cheerful and uplifting with a sweet, citrus scent that is energizing, uplifting, purifying and cleansing. Stay positive and upbeat while boosting your energy levels safely and naturally with NOW's premium oils.
- NATURALLY SOURCED/RESPONSIBLY MADE - This oil is cold pressed from fresh fruit peels. Made in state-of-the-art laboratories, naturally derived and subject to purity testing in-house, vegan and never tested on any animals.
- 100% PURE/UNDILUTED - Our essential oils are highly concentrated and 100% pure and free of synthetic ingredients, delivering the very best benefit of the source of the plants, fruits, seeds, flowers, bark, stems, roots or leaves from which they come.
- MULTI-USE/BENEFITS - Aromatherapy is an ancient and time-honored tradition. Can be used in diffusers to breathe fresh air into a room or to enjoy aromas that relax or stimulate your mind. Melt away stress and tension in an instant with a simple drop.
- CLEAN/SAFE ALTERNATIVE - Presents a safe, natural alternative to toxic, artificial aerosal sprays or messy candles. If you're concerned about keeping your home both clean and fire-safe, we'd highly suggest throwing some essential oils in the mix!
Customers who viewed this item also viewed
Need it sooner?
More to consider from our brands
Have a question?
Find answers in product info, Q&As, reviews
Your question might be answered by sellers, manufacturers, or customers who bought this product.
Please make sure that you are posting in the form of a question.
Please enter a question.
The use of natural essential oils for aromatherapy is an ancient and time-honored tradition that’s been enhancing moods and lifting spirits for thousands of years. Essential oils are liquid plant essences that are genuine reflections of the botanicals from which they’re born. Our ingredients consist of 100% pure grapefruit oil only, created through a natural cold pressed process, offering the purest and most potent natual essential oil available. Natural essential oils are highly concentrated and should be used with care. If you're in need of some warm vibes during those long winter months try Summer Fun Blend: Add 1 drop each of lavender oil, peppermint oil and grapefruit oil to a diffuser and enjoy.
Product detailsSize:4 Fl Oz (Pack of 1)
- Is Discontinued By Manufacturer : No
- Product Dimensions : 1.88 x 1.88 x 4.5 inches; 7.2 Ounces
- Date First Available : September 7, 2016
- Manufacturer : NOW Sports - Nutrition and Wellness
- ASIN : B000NBZHV8
Best Sellers Rank:
#160,720 in Health & Household (See Top 100 in Health & Household)
- #1,077 in Essential Oil Singles
- Customer Reviews:
Keep out of reach of children. Avoid contact with eyes. If pregnant or lactating, consult your healthcare practitioner before using. Do not use on skin. Reacts strongly to sunlight and other sources of ultraviolet light.
100% pure grapefruit oil
For aromatherapy use. For all other uses, carefully dilute with a carrier oil such as jojoba, grapeseed, olive, or almond oil prior to use. Please consult an essential oil book or other professional reference source for suggested dilution ratios. Natural essential oils are highly concentrated and should be used with care.
Statements regarding dietary supplements have not been evaluated by the FDA and are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease or health condition.
Top reviews from the United States
There was a problem filtering reviews right now. Please try again later.
Specifically, this grapefruit essential oil is really nice. I use it in a few different ways. I love to mix it with a few other essential oils in my oil diffuser. It goes great with lemon, bergamot, and a little pine for a super clean and bright mix. I also add it to my home made cleaning spray (a couple tablespoons of Sal's Suds soap, water, and a generous amount of the same oils I previously mentioned, plus frankincense and tea tree oil). It is basically Citrus Pine Sol except all natural and so much better smelling.
I've had no issues with NOW essential oils being damaged when I got them, but from experiences with other products arriving damaged, Amazon has a great customer service policy and will typically make it right in those situations.
The Grapefruit Oil I recently ordered is so awesome. If you were to close your eyes when someone passed the top under your nose, you would think a Grapefruit was being pealed under your nose.
This was in a size that would enable me to try it and see if I liked diffusing oils in my house and more specifically diffusing grapefruit oil. It was not so expensive that I couldn't afford other oils to try as well. I also liked that with some research I could find that it was edible so I felt that it was pretty safe to diffuse.
It smells exactly as you would anticipate grapefruit oil to smell.
One word of warning though for anyone with cats- grapefruit oil can be dangerous for them.
I recommend this product.
As an aftershave or perfume additive, I would not recommend this essential oil.
Top reviews from other countries
With this being said, it is a great smell and awesome price just need to use much more then I am use to.
What other items do customers buy after viewing this item?
Disclaimer: While we work to ensure that product information is correct, on occasion manufacturers may alter their ingredient lists. Actual product packaging and materials may contain more and/or different information than that shown on our Web site. We recommend that you do not solely rely on the information presented and that you always read labels, warnings, and directions before using or consuming a product. For additional information about a product, please contact the manufacturer. Content on this site is for reference purposes and is not intended to substitute for advice given by a physician, pharmacist, or other licensed health-care professional. You should not use this information as self-diagnosis or for treating a health problem or disease. Contact your health-care provider immediately if you suspect that you have a medical problem. Information and statements regarding dietary supplements have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease or health condition. Amazon.com assumes no liability for inaccuracies or misstatements about products.