- File Size: 620 KB
- Print Length: 154 pages
- Simultaneous Device Usage: Unlimited
- Publication Date: June 16, 2011
- Sold by: Amazon Digital Services LLC
- Language: English
- ASIN: B0056J9WRC
- Text-to-Speech: Enabled
- Word Wise: Enabled
- Lending: Enabled
Amazon Best Sellers Rank:
#1,257,110 Paid in Kindle Store (See Top 100 Paid in Kindle Store)
- #2875 in Kindle Store > Kindle eBooks > Children's eBooks > Growing Up & Facts of Life > Friendship, Social Skills & School Life > Girls & Women
- #4316 in Books > Teens > Literature & Fiction > Girls & Women
- #4515 in Kindle Store > Kindle eBooks > Children's eBooks > Growing Up & Facts of Life > Friendship, Social Skills & School Life > Friendship
|Print List Price:||$10.99|
Save $10.00 (91%)
Ta Ta for Now! (Stories about Melissa Book 1) Kindle Edition
|Length: 154 pages||Word Wise: Enabled||Enhanced Typesetting: Enabled|
|Page Flip: Enabled||
Switch back and forth between reading the Kindle book and listening to the Audible narration with Whispersync for Voice. Add narration for a reduced price of $1.99 when you buy the Kindle book.
Matchbook Price: $0.00
For thousands of qualifying books, your past, present, and future print-edition purchases now lets you buy the Kindle edition for $2.99 or less. (Textbooks available for $9.99 or less.)
|Age Level: 12 - 18|
Kindle e-ReadersFire TabletsFire Phones
- Similar books to Ta Ta for Now! (Stories about Melissa Book 1)
To get the free app, enter your mobile phone number.
Customers Who Bought This Item Also Bought
Top Customer Reviews
Melissa was a believable character. Sadly, she's annoying and shallow and childish. But believeable. She's also 14 so it was a little hard to connect with her because she's so young. And she acts like child too. And she's stupid. And cares about shallow, stupid things.
I thought it was pretty cool that Lopez wrote this story like a diary. Lopez was able to skip over the slow parts and really only talk about the good parts. Sadly, even the good parts were a little boring.
Lopez could have written a better main character and added some really cool and exciting things to this story. I'm still left feeling disappointed that this book didn't pan out the way I thought it would.
Plus, I didn't think this was Young Adult. It was more Middle Grade.
This is the second YA book I've read which I truly enjoyed. Previously, I struggled just to read a few pages of two others and had nearly given up on being able to read something geared for this age group. It's a testament to the writer than she was able to keep my attention and still sound like a young, innocent girl.
Let's hear some more stories of Melissa!
A good read for teens who can relate to the main character.
A very good lesson about succumbing to peer pressure and being able to rise a stronger person.
Most Recent Customer Reviews
That book was so good I could not stop reading. There were sad and happy parts, and I love the whole book altogetherPublished 3 months ago by Jaz
What a trip down memory lane. I don't usually read or listen to young adult books but I was really pleasantly surprised at how much I enjoyed this one. Read more
Not my usual kind of read, but really enjoyed this book. A wonderful story about a teenage gir'ls struggle with family, love, friends, and high school. I'll recommend this book!Published on March 21, 2014 by T_Barber
I loved this book very much. This is something I highly recommend to people of all ages. I can't wait to read the rest of the series.Published on March 2, 2014 by b.picou
Just really boring and drag along skipped like everything really boring half of the things didn't even make sense. So I give it a 2Published on January 14, 2014 by Blessing
The book was interesting to see it from another point of view...other then mine lol lol. The book is for younger kids but was interesting to readPublished on January 7, 2014 by redlady01
Set up an Amazon Giveaway
What Other Items Do Customers Buy After Viewing This Item?
Look for Similar Items by Category
- Books > Children's Books > Growing Up & Facts of Life > Friendship, Social Skills & School Life > Friendship
- Books > Children's Books > Growing Up & Facts of Life > Friendship, Social Skills & School Life > Girls & Women
- Books > Teen & Young Adult > Literature & Fiction > Girls & Women
- Books > Teen & Young Adult > Literature & Fiction > Social & Family Issues
- Kindle Store > Kindle eBooks > Children's eBooks > Growing Up & Facts of Life > Friendship, Social Skills & School Life > Friendship
- Kindle Store > Kindle eBooks > Children's eBooks > Growing Up & Facts of Life > Friendship, Social Skills & School Life > Girls & Women
- Kindle Store > Kindle eBooks > Teen & Young Adult > Literature & Fiction