Now Write!: Fiction Writing Exercises from Today's Best Writers and Teachers (Now Write! Series) Kindle Edition
Use the Amazon App to scan ISBNs and compare prices.
- Highlight, take notes, and search in the book
- In this edition, page numbers are just like the physical edition
- Create digital flashcards instantly
The Amazon Book Review
Book recommendations, author interviews, editors' picks, and more. Read it now.
Enter your mobile number or email address below and we'll send you a link to download the free Kindle App. Then you can start reading Kindle books on your smartphone, tablet, or computer - no Kindle device required.
To get the free app, enter your mobile phone number.
Customers who bought this item also bought
About the Author
- Publication Date : September 7, 2006
- File Size : 558 KB
- Print Length : 292 pages
- Publisher : TarcherPerigee (September 7, 2006)
- Word Wise : Enabled
- Language: : English
- ASIN : B002IEUUUG
- X-Ray : Not Enabled
- Enhanced Typesetting : Enabled
- Text-to-Speech : Enabled
- Screen Reader : Supported
- Lending : Not Enabled
- Best Sellers Rank: #828,055 in Kindle Store (See Top 100 in Kindle Store)
- Customer Reviews:
Top reviews from the United States
There was a problem filtering reviews right now. Please try again later.
One problem that I had was that I got so engrossed that I was reading instead of writing. The exercises are all short, mostly three or four pages long. I plan to make better use of the book.
The short biographies were interesting, especially the magazines that the writers had been published in.
The book would be good for a class text or just for an individual looking to jump-start his or her writing. There are 85 exercises arranged in the usual categories plus one section on craft and another on revision